Author Topic: Help for work by ST32f103ret(i'm beginner)?  (Read 7186 times)

Online Kjelt

• Super Contributor
Re: Help for work by ST32f103ret(i'm beginner)?
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2013, 06:56:30 pm »
I myself have no experience with this J-link device or the 103, only with the STlink2 and Ulink2 devices and LPC1769.
Your settings seem to look ok. Last guess is disabling all breakpoints. But the screenshots suggest that the programming goes wrong. I only have this sometimes when the target micro is running code and my solution is to hard reset it (hardware reset) just before programming.

Offline rozehTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2013, 12:13:59 pm »
interesting! :o
i can to erase my MCU but can't to download my program!, i use SW(not J-TAG, i changed to SW) for download and erase. in your opinion, what's mean this warning?
Mark Twain — 'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.'

Online Kjelt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2013, 02:11:29 pm »
I always use JTAG.
If you can't download your program this could have multiple reasons but most should be fine since you selected the right CPU as target.
What could go wrong otherwise is wrong address offset for the data/program, for instance if your ROM starts at @8000000 and you set this wrong at for instance @7900000 then you could get this error but in this case it looks OK. So the only thing I can think of at the moment is that the CPU won't go into reset so the handshake to reset the CPU in download mode and program it get's disturbed or doesn't work as should. What the exact cause is, I can't tell you unfortunately but I suspect it is the reset.
So try some of the other options under Debug Target Driver Setup and the box Reset, which now is in "normal". Otherwise check the reset pin with a scope to see if it goes low/high.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2013, 04:57:56 pm »
Oh! Geart dear Kjelt! :-+
Thanks ;), my problem solved! ^-^
Mark Twain — 'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.'

Online Kjelt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2013, 05:32:47 pm »
It works? Terrific  :-+ , what was the final solution?

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2013, 05:41:24 pm »
It works? Terrific  :-+ , what was the final solution?
i was wrong! :) i had not installed the SEGGER(a program for use J-Link). it was my problem. ;)

Online Kjelt

• Super Contributor
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2013, 05:45:25 pm »
Anyway glad that it works, good luck!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf