Author Topic: How to configure a pin of an STM32F103C4 as Source of current in Proteus  (Read 820 times)

Offline panossTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
I want to configure a pin as a source of current (of an STM32F103C4) so when it's HIGH it has 3.3V and when LOW 0V.
(in Proteus 8.6)
I haven't managed this till now even though I have tried any possible configuration (GPIO Mode: output push pull, Output open drain, GPIO pul up-pull down: pull down, pull up etc ) of the pin (PB15).
I 'm using STM32CubeMX 5.2.1, Atollic TrueStudio 9.3.0, Proteus 8.6.

First of all: in order for the pin to source current, I must put 'GPIO Mode: output push pull'. Right?

In the attached file you 'll find the Proteus project and the hex file. It 's an LED connected to pin PB15, it's supposed to blink but it doesn't, voltage on this pin goes only up to 1.5V when HIGH.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:10:06 pm by panoss »

Offline kamtar

• Regular Contributor
calculate current going from that gpio (voltage drop on LED resistor) that is going to help you in figuring up in which state it is

• Frequent Contributor
I know when it's ON from the voltage. (but as I already mentioned, ot's only 1.5V. It should be 3.3V)

Maybe something 's wrong with the power rails in the simulation?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 04:12:26 pm by panoss »

• Frequent Contributor
I made a new project in Proteus but this time I used an STM32F103R6 and works just fine!
So my conclusion is that the STM32F103C4 in Proteus is BUGGY!
Thank you all guys.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf