Electronics > Microcontrollers

PIC16F690 - Output Pin Rippling at High Level

<< < (4/4)

Mechatrommer:

--- Quote from: ChrisKiwi on October 06, 2011, 01:11:18 pm ---According to my datasheet pin 1 is VDD and pin 2 is RA5.
--- End quote ---
i will be a hero if i can output PWM out of Vdd pin. ;)
i dont assign or define it. pic is a mess when you want to set a pin in assembly (TRIS, PORT, PIN).

ChrisKiwi:

--- Quote from: Mechatrommer on October 06, 2011, 04:36:04 pm ---i will be a hero if i can output PWM out of Vdd pin. ;)
i dont assign or define it. pic is a mess when you want to set a pin in assembly (TRIS, PORT, PIN).

--- End quote ---
So you are programming in assembly, I didn't pick up on that fact.  When you referred to pin 1 I took that to mean physical pin1 on the actual IC which, as you point out, can't output PWM as it is VDD.  The only time I use assembly is when I really really really have to.  Anyway the problem seems to be solved so that is the main thing.

metalphreak:
If you can't use through hole components I guess you must only be using SMD components?

Tantalum caps are available as small as 1206 (3216 metric) "Type A" case. Plenty of surface mount aluminium electrolytic caps available as well that aren't too hard to solder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version