Electronics > Microcontrollers

Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040 vs STM32 - How to digital filtration? (FMAC)

<< < (7/7)

SiliconWizard:

--- Quote from: newbrain on October 06, 2021, 10:55:48 am ---* I'm overclocking it to 153.6 MHz, to keep a nice ratio between the sample rate and the PIO clock

--- End quote ---

Apparently, this chip is extremely 'overclockable'. I've read reports of overclocks at 400MHz or over. Haven't verified myself if that worked reliably, but there are some Coremark scores at those frequencies...

newbrain:

--- Quote from: SiliconWizard on October 06, 2021, 05:27:15 pm ---Apparently, this chip is extremely 'overclockable'. I've read reports of overclocks at 400MHz or over. Haven't verified myself if that worked reliably, but there are some Coremark scores at those frequencies...

--- End quote ---
I've got two Pico boards, both stable up to about 260 MHz without raising the core voltage and with code still running from flash.
No real deep test though, just the code described above.
But hey, I once got some clock setting messed up on an STM32F072, and it ran at 80 MHz (vs. the guaranteed 48) for days before I realized why an I2C display was glitching now and then - the MCU ran OK (I was in Italy, where my only tool is a venerable, but reliable, Hung Chang DMM).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version