Electronics > Microcontrollers

RD60xx MCU controlled power units

<< < (3/5) > >>

darkspr1te:
Newer version V0.9
Mainly bug fixes, readability and command line parsing issues

creates a binary matched file with V1.33 and V1.34 binaries. If you remove the header then recreate the file with correct version number
e.g

--- Code: ---to keep header
./rdcrypt.exe -d RD60121_V1.33.bin hdr_decoded.bin

to strip the header
./rdcrypt.exe -ds RD60121_V1.33.bin no_hdr_decoded.bin

to encode with new header
./rdcrypt.exe -e 133 no_hdr_dec.bin encV133.bin

--- End code ---
using V1.33 decrypted with no header with result in a exact match between the two files.

darkspr1te:
Why there wont be a v1

I've published enough tools to write your own code, from the git arduino to the codec , others have written the upload tools to match.
I have on purpose missed preproducing the code & "code" of the main authors of software , yes i know it can be "reproduced in rev-engines" but that still takes work.

My set of tools if for those that want to start a new fork of "Tool X" , copy and paste at will.

if Unisoft was to ask me my opinion, i would say "crowd fund 'unisoft' 20,000 US dollar for work I've done so far" and i rekon he would exceed that amount for work deserved and then it would be worth releasing his core code. 
so no , i wont release the core operation code yet, I dont feel a need to, bring up code is enough to start making you own tool. Its what people wanted.

with this in mind, this will be this post's last OP post.

darkspr1te, over and out.

poya22:
hi dear darkspr1te
if mcu  stm32 Spoiled or burned in rd6012 can change with new one empty  mcu with your bootloader it work again if program it with programmer
and serial number is in flash or in mcu
thank you

darkspr1te:
if you replace MCU use this flash file first then it will accept factory files ,
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/microcontrollers/rd60xx-mcu-controlled-power-units/?action=dlattach;attach=1240227

darkspr1te

gelius29:
hi dear darkspr1te
Bootloader v1.10 will work, only with version RD6012
What about the version RD6006??
Respectfully

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...