Author Topic: SAM Timer Counter for Control Applications (TCC) - recoverable error config.  (Read 596 times)

Online MiyukiTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • Me on youtube
Hi folks.
Do you have some experience with TCC timer in SAM MCUs and the feature of a recoverable error (connected to event from AC)?

I want PWM with cycle based current limit. It shall have all I need for it. Just That datasheet is confusing.
Faultn Keeper bit in Recoverable Faultn Configuration register (FCTRLn.KEEP). Part is clear.

But they operate with Fault Input A and B.
And tell: Fault inputs
The first two channel input events (MC0 and TCCxMC1) can be used as Fault A and Fault B inputs respectively.
Event system channel connected to these fault inputs must be configured as asynchronous. In two ramp (RAMP2,
RAMP2A) operation.

So does that mean if I connect event output to Match/Compare it will be then Fault signal if TCC is in PWM mode?
And also why they are talking about RAMP2 when in the figure just under this they have RAMP1 used?

Online ataradov

• Super Contributor
    • Personal site
I have not worked with faults specifically, so can't help directly. But I worked with TCCs quite a bit.

Events become a fault input if you configure them in FCTRLA and FCTRLB as a source.

I'm not sure what specific figure you are talking about.
Alex

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf