Electronics > Microcontrollers

STLink-V3-MiniE discovered

<< < (2/2)

lucazader:
The model you have linked is not the V3MINIE.
The MINIE version mentioned here has _finally_ chaned to used USB-C
[attach=1]

AFAIK that is either the MINI or the MODS

The mods in particular have been very useful at work. we previously had an adapter debug board that we would plug our ST-Link into to adapt it for or debug connectors on products.
We have now just spun up a version of the board that contains the footprint for the MODS all nicely in a single PCB with a 3d printed housing.

My only hope is that there will soon be a MODSE or simiar that uses a USB-C port

nimish:

--- Quote from: gamalot on March 30, 2022, 12:40:57 pm ---It has a Type-C connector.

https://static.stmcu.com.cn/upload/pdf_html/a3bf42b3b8258b5dc881b86444df9847.html

--- End quote ---

Finally! USB 2.0 HS + DAPLink compatibility!

Now for NXP to release the MCU-Link Pro in USB-C (they make a bunch of type C interface stuff....but not on their debug kit from 2021!)

josip:
Almost the same thing like NXP MCU-Link, but faster. With voltage translator to target and included VCP up to 15 Mbps for 10$. I really like this things.

nimish:

--- Quote from: josip on May 11, 2022, 06:53:48 am ---Almost the same thing like NXP MCU-Link, but faster. With voltage translator to target and included VCP up to 15 Mbps for 10$. I really like this things.

--- End quote ---

I'm assuming they didn't lock it to ST devices only? It doesn't appear to have the debug pins broken out.

thm_w:

--- Quote from: nimish on May 16, 2022, 04:52:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: josip on May 11, 2022, 06:53:48 am ---Almost the same thing like NXP MCU-Link, but faster. With voltage translator to target and included VCP up to 15 Mbps for 10$. I really like this things.

--- End quote ---

I'm assuming they didn't lock it to ST devices only? It doesn't appear to have the debug pins broken out.

--- End quote ---

Answer for the V2: https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/250664/can-i-use-st-link-programmer-for-non-st-chips
Someone with V3 can try?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version