Author Topic: EMC  (Read 1980 times)

Offline TandyTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • Darren Grant from Tandy, UK.
    • Tandy
EMC
« on: December 19, 2014, 11:07:43 am »
Seeing the EMC probes set in EEVblog #694 – Mailbag it would be interesting if you could cover EMC a bit more. Perhaps cover some common errors that novices make when trying to move from a DIY project to producing a product. Perhaps some design tips with some broad principles on how to minimise EMC problems at the design stage such as Clock Termination and using Decoupling Capacitors etc.
For more info on Tandy try these links Tandy History EEVBlog Thread & Official Tandy Website

Offline wemme

• Regular Contributor
Re: EMC
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 11:05:58 pm »
I also would like to see more EMC topics however this is not a very popular topic, Dave rightly likes to keep on popular topics as at the end of the day generates more income.
Regards
Bart

Seeing the EMC probes set in EEVblog #694 – Mailbag it would be interesting if you could cover EMC a bit more. Perhaps cover some common errors that novices make when trying to move from a DIY project to producing a product. Perhaps some design tips with some broad principles on how to minimise EMC problems at the design stage such as Clock Termination and using Decoupling Capacitors etc.

Offline bookaboo

• Frequent Contributor
Re: EMC
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 07:18:35 am »
I'd love to see this content, it could be some of the most useful and interesting content out there. Raise the bar Dave :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf