EEVblog > News/Suggestions/Help

In the news

(1/4) > >>

Sherlock Holmes:
This is rather interesting.

Well I never, what a surprise!

Whaaaaat? Dave's an anti-masker?

Probably not a single black or aboriginal member either, I should have checked sooner, it all makes sense now, no science here, no intelligent discourse, just intolerance and toxicity. Being insulted by some of the bozos here has actually made my day!

Better lock this thread too, don't want the usual suspects getting all steamed up do we!

:-DD

james_s:

--- Quote from: Sherlock Holmes on February 17, 2023, 06:46:26 pm ---Probably not a single black or aboriginal member either, I should have checked sooner, it all makes sense now, no science here, no intelligent discourse, just intolerance and toxicity. Being insulted by some of the bozos here has actually made my day!

Better lock this thread too, don't want the usual suspects getting all steamed up do we!

--- End quote ---

I have no idea how many black or aboriginal members are here because I don't care, a person's race is irrelevant and not something anyone is required to share, all are welcome here if they contribute and are respectful of others. Ironically you've been the source of the greatest amount of toxicity than I've seen here in quite a long time. If you think there is no science, no intelligent discourse, just intolerance and toxicity then I have to wonder why you are here? Has it occurred to you to try being friendly and not just complaining constantly? Are you as angry and bitter in real life as you come off as here?

Sherlock Holmes:

--- Quote from: james_s on February 17, 2023, 07:22:38 pm ---
--- Quote from: Sherlock Holmes on February 17, 2023, 06:46:26 pm ---Probably not a single black or aboriginal member either, I should have checked sooner, it all makes sense now, no science here, no intelligent discourse, just intolerance and toxicity. Being insulted by some of the bozos here has actually made my day!

--- End quote ---

I have no idea how many black or aboriginal members are here because I don't care, a person's race is irrelevant and not something anyone is required to share, all are welcome here if they contribute and are respectful of others. Ironically you've been the source of the greatest amount of toxicity than I've seen here in quite a long time. If you think there is no science, no intelligent discourse, just intolerance and toxicity then I have to wonder why you are here? Has it occurred to you to try being friendly and not just complaining constantly? Are you as angry and bitter in real life as you come off as here?

--- End quote ---

Please do me one small favor and delete my account? I want nothing more to do with the site and is pretend rules.

james_s:

--- Quote from: Sherlock Holmes on February 17, 2023, 07:25:49 pm ---Please do me one small favor and delete my account? I want nothing more to do with the site and is pretend rules.

--- End quote ---

I'm sorry, I can't do that. I'm not a moderator, I'm just an ordinary member that hangs out here. I think you can delete your own account if that's what you wish to do.

ebastler:

--- Quote from: Sherlock Holmes on February 17, 2023, 07:25:49 pm ---Please do me one small favor and delete my account? I want nothing more to do with the site

--- End quote ---

I had originally encouraged the moderators to grant you that favor. But I can also see the appeal of sitting back and watching how long you can resist the urge to submit your next troll post to this forum you want nothing to do with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version