EEVblog > News/Suggestions/Help

NEWS: Forum reverted to backup

<< < (26/27) > >>

YetAnotherTechie:
Just checked, asked a member to send me a personal message, and nope, no notifications for followed topics or personal messages  :'(
I'm using hotmail.

tautech:

--- Quote from: YetAnotherTechie on May 14, 2021, 06:44:14 pm ---Just checked, asked a member to send me a personal message, and nope, no notifications for followed topics or personal messages  :'(
I'm using hotmail.

--- End quote ---
You need deeply check your profile settings.
Get PM's almost daily from all manner of EEVblog members ranging from Zero posters to those with 10k+ posts.

bd139:
There's nothing arriving at outlook.com for reference here. Not getting PM notifications.

To note, outlook.com is notoriously dicky about what it will accept. Literally any deviant config in your SPF/DKIM and sender addressing and it'll shitcan you.

Worth whoever looks after the mail to check here: https://sendersupport.olc.protection.outlook.com/snds/index.aspx

beanflying:
Working fine on Gmail.

@Dave are you still using the native SMF email or are you doing something different with it that might be getting blacklisted by some?

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: beanflying on May 14, 2021, 10:22:04 pm ---Working fine on Gmail.

@Dave are you still using the native SMF email or are you doing something different with it that might be getting blacklisted by some?

--- End quote ---

Native SMF, unless gnif has changed it back, but I didn't think there were any plans for that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version