EEVblog > News/Suggestions/Help

Suggestion for New Video...

(1/3) > >>

Tacheon:
Dear Dave:

First time poster. My cousin lives down-unda in NSW, so perhaps when in the neighborhood, we can meet one day.  I love your videos, and manner, but perhaps you can tone down the foul language just a bit; you're too sophisticated for that, allthough on the Nokia - they had it commin'

A suggestion: I'd like to see you do a video on Autotransformers (Variacs), Isolation Transformers, and discuss ground isolation techniques so as not to damage test equipment or get electrocuted when testing or servicing stuff on the bench.

I just finished building an A/C power control center, which encompasses many features (some stated above) that I find very handy when servicing professional grade audio power amplifiers. Just my two cents.

Thanks!

DJPhil:

--- Quote from: Tacheon on May 21, 2010, 07:52:25 pm ---I just finished building an A/C power control center, which encompasses many features (some stated above) that I find very handy when servicing professional grade audio power amplifiers.
--- End quote ---

Very interesting!
I'd love to hear more about your project. I'm looking to do something similar in the future when I can afford the expensive bits.

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: Tacheon on May 21, 2010, 07:52:25 pm ---I love your videos, and manner, but perhaps you can tone down the foul language just a bit; you're too sophisticated for that

--- End quote ---

LOL!
I already AM toning it down!  ;D

Dave.

Tacheon:
Great! here is what I built... because I cannot buy one.

xani:

--- Quote from: EEVblog on May 21, 2010, 10:33:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tacheon on May 21, 2010, 07:52:25 pm ---I love your videos, and manner, but perhaps you can tone down the foul language just a bit; you're too sophisticated for that

--- End quote ---

LOL!
I already AM toning it down!  ;D

Dave.

--- End quote ---
No, don't! If it's crappy product it should be called "piece of crap" not "not the pest product on market" (like marketing ppl would say) :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version