Author Topic: Suggestion/request: Encouraging search before posting  (Read 1201 times)

Offline tkamiyaTopic starter

• Super Contributor
Suggestion/request: Encouraging search before posting
« on: May 21, 2019, 02:20:08 pm »
Hi,

I mulled over for quite sometime whether to post this here or not.  I decided to post it because it pains me and possibly others.

Say I post a question.  Many times, I get very helpful and personal reply.  I thank you for that.  But occasionally, I get passive aggressive response to do a google search or forum search.  Well, I did...  But google search response is not same for everybody.  Somehow, google tailors output to whomever is asking.  Plus, I have a certain condition that makes processing large amount of information very difficult.  (which I do not want to get into).  Also, these suggestions are excruciatingly painful for the same reason.  It ruins my whole day or sometimes days. 

I know it's annoying when it's 100th time you saw the same question, and you are tempted to answer "do a search".  If so, please be considerate.  Some people have issues/problems that makes easy things (for you) very difficult. 

Thank you very much. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf