Author Topic: Thread Locked: Why?  (Read 3661 times)

Offline 13hm13Topic starter

• Frequent Contributor
  • !
Thread Locked: Why?
« on: December 07, 2021, 07:37:32 pm »
Hi Dave!
 I think I may be one of the first 100 subscribers to your YouTube channel. Huge fanboy of the vlog! Believe it or not, I began my own YT channel (still active) way before you did in early 2008 ... and I have only slightly over 1k subscribers. CONGRATULATIONS!
I recently created and superbly important thread called "Who TF is Simon" .. .and it was quite active. But, oddly, it seems to be locked.
Will you please " Open the Pod Bay Doors?" Because " I have the greatest confidence in the mission".

Online tggzzz

• Super Contributor
  • Numbers, not adjectives
    • Having fun doing more, with less
Re: Thread Locked: Why?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2021, 08:04:28 pm »
I, and I suspect others, will refer readers to a succinct and accurate response in that thread: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/news/who-tf-is-simon-and/msg3857741/#msg3857741

That is as near as I will get to "feeding the troll". Sometimes, as my parents noted w.r.t. my children, "sometimes 'a good bit of ignoring' is beneficial".
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 08:09:54 pm by tggzzz »
There are lies, damned lies, statistics - and ADC/DAC specs.
Glider pilot's aphorism: "there is no substitute for span". Retort: "There is a substitute: skill+imagination. But you can buy span".
Having fun doing more, with less

The following users thanked this post: tooki, cgroen, Ranayna, Uncle Bob

Offline Cerebus

• Super Contributor
Re: Thread Locked: Why?
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 06:09:51 pm »
I, and I suspect others, will refer readers to a succinct and accurate response in that thread: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/news/who-tf-is-simon-and/msg3857741/#msg3857741

That is as near as I will get to "feeding the troll". Sometimes, as my parents noted w.r.t. my children, "sometimes 'a good bit of ignoring' is beneficial".

Indeed.

And with that note disposed of, what are your Christmas plans? Knowing you you've probably got some interesting food treats lined up.

But hopefully not too 'interesting', I share many of your tastes in traditional English provender but draw the line at things that are only considered 'good' once they have developed maggots.  :scared:
Anybody got a syringe I can use to squeeze the magic smoke back into this?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf