Author Topic: Unable to post  (Read 5963 times)

Offline krisskrossTopic starter

Unable to post
« on: September 24, 2021, 03:47:05 am »
Hi, im new here. I started a post in one of the sections, it posted but the thread is nowhere to be found. Im confused. Please help

Offline bob91343

• Super Contributor
Re: Unable to post
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 04:06:55 am »
I have had similar problems.  Try going to the top of the screen and search for the topic or some peculiar text from it and see if it comes up.

Offline I wanted a rude username

• Frequent Contributor
  • ... but this username is also acceptable.
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 06:01:15 am »
Hi, im new here. I started a post in one of the sections, it posted but the thread is nowhere to be found. Im confused. Please help

Your post count is 1, so your comment at the top of this thread is currently your only post on the board. This may be because the original post failed (Simple Machines Forum is quirky), or it was deleted (as a new user there is a higher barrier to entry ... e.g. a link to a blog or product may get deleted even if an established user could make exactly the same post).

Maybe just try again?

Offline krisskrossTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 10:18:47 am »

Your post count is 1, so your comment at the top of this thread is currently your only post on the board. This may be because the original post failed (Simple Machines Forum is quirky), or it was deleted (as a new user there is a higher barrier to entry ... e.g. a link to a blog or product may get deleted even if an established user could make exactly the same post).

Maybe just try again?

i tried re posting, still same. over here its posting successfully but there nothing.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf