Author Topic: Where is the "sent" folder ?  (Read 2437 times)

Offline acanicio

• Contributor
Where is the "sent" folder ?
« on: January 13, 2022, 06:30:56 am »
Hello all,

I've been having a private discussion with another member of the forum, and I think I have a specific disability (maybe ultrashortsighted or even blind) as I cannot seem to find my outbox or a "sent" folder where I can see the messages I've recently sent...

Thank you for your help !!
Best regards
Axel

Offline gnavigator1007

• Supporter
Re: Where is the "sent" folder ?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2022, 06:37:12 am »
My messages, on left side select 'sent items'

Edit: sorry I just realized the options on the left are collapsible. Might need to toggle that.should be some arrows somewhere. I'm on mobile using desktop version so my layout is likely odd
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 06:40:28 am by gnavigator1007 »

Offline acanicio

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2022, 07:00:01 am »
Thank you sooo much !!!
Got it !
 ;D

Offline acanicio

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2022, 07:06:25 am »
... the problem is that the latest messages (from yesterday for example) are missing...

When I first used the private message section I think I had seen the "sent messages" folder  but it was empty, and did not show the messages I had sent. That is why I forgot about it.

The older messages appeared only now when I got back to the folder.

Any idea ?

Offline jeffjmr

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2022, 03:57:33 pm »
Other forums automatically keep sent messages in your outbox or sent folder, often limiting the total number of messages sent and received before you are forced to purge.

This forum doesn’t keep sent messages unless you check the “Keep a copy in my outbox” box below the message window. By “outbox” I guess they mean “Sent messages folder”.

Jeff

Offline RoGeorge

• Super Contributor
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2022, 04:23:51 pm »
On a desktop/laptop, click on top of the page on "My Messages", then hover over the "Messages" button, and you should see 3 more menus, the last one is "Sent Items":  https://www.eevblog.com/forum/pm/?f=sent

To automatically save sent PMs, in your profile settings, there is a checkbox called "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default.", tick that one and then press the "Change profile" button to save the new preference:  https://www.eevblog.com/forum/profile/?area=pmprefs

Offline Shock

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2022, 04:46:54 pm »
There also used to be a limit on sending receiving private messages if you are under a certain amount of forum posts. Try contributing to the forum more then you can store more private messages.
Soldering/Rework: Pace ADS200, Pace MBT350
Multimeters: Fluke 189, 87V, 117, 112   >>> WANTED STUFF <<<
Oszilloskopen: Lecroy 9314, Phillips PM3065, Tektronix 2215a, 314

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf