EEVblog > News

Zero-posters Purged

<< < (15/17) > >>

StillTrying:
Before the purge there was a zero poster named  stilltrying2  who'd appeared about a year ago.

I'm surprised the Super Contributors count is as low as 315,  :o and that even I'm one. :o

About 18 months ago I noticed that the message numbers increment about 10 times faster than the number of new posts that do appear.

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: StillTrying on September 01, 2019, 12:48:54 pm ---I'm surprised the Super Contributors count is as low as 315,  :o and that even I'm one. :o

--- End quote ---

It takes a 1000 posts to get Super Contributor status, that's a lot of posts!

Psi:

--- Quote from: EEVblog on September 08, 2019, 11:39:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: StillTrying on September 01, 2019, 12:48:54 pm ---I'm surprised the Super Contributors count is as low as 315,  :o and that even I'm one. :o

--- End quote ---

It takes a 1000 posts to get Super Contributor status, that's a lot of posts!

--- End quote ---

Says the person with 29381   ;D

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: Gyro on August 31, 2019, 08:09:09 pm ---EDIT: BTW, I didn't intend anything about making it compulsory. I just don't understand why people (apart from the few that I mentioned) would choose not to perform that simple act.

--- End quote ---

The country flag is compulsory at registration, but there seems to be a bug in the plugin that screws that up.

tautech:

--- Quote from: EEVblog on September 09, 2019, 01:28:24 am ---
--- Quote from: Gyro on August 31, 2019, 08:09:09 pm ---EDIT: BTW, I didn't intend anything about making it compulsory. I just don't understand why people (apart from the few that I mentioned) would choose not to perform that simple act.

--- End quote ---

The country flag is compulsory at registration, but there seems to be a bug in the plugin that screws that up.

--- End quote ---
Reviving an old thread.

I thought that was fixed and it certainly seemed to be however a recently joined member has been able to mess with his profile to hide his flag.  :-//
https://www.eevblog.com/forum/profile/?u=764816
Maybe you need a compulsory Location also with locations only selectable from a popup menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version