Electronics > Open Source Hardware

what has become of the ?supply project

<< < (3/4) > >>

SaabFAN:
Regarding my earlier post: Playing around with the voltage on the Ith-Pin of the LTC1871 does NOT work! Contrary to what LTSpice was promising me, the entire circuit oscillated like crazy (not only the Power-Part, but also the 5V-Rail powering the DAC with which I was applying a voltage to the Ith-Pin). Using an N-FET as a variable resistor as the current sensing resistor should be working though.

zapta:

--- Quote from: Circuiteromalaguito on August 28, 2015, 02:38:50 am ---Any news about it?

What about Dave2?

Are there hopes uSupply project would be resumed? What about using KiCad?

--- End quote ---

From bits and pieces from the Amp Hour, Dave2 started working on it.

Will be interesting to see how professional it will look.

timofonic:

--- Quote from: zapta on August 29, 2015, 12:20:34 am ---
--- Quote from: Circuiteromalaguito on August 28, 2015, 02:38:50 am ---Any news about it?

What about Dave2?

Are there hopes uSupply project would be resumed? What about using KiCad?

--- End quote ---

From bits and pieces from the Amp Hour, Dave2 started working on it.

Will be interesting to see how professional it will look.

--- End quote ---

It would be interesting if Dave2/David2 shows some sneak peak about it? What about a video? That young guy seems nice and skilled! ;)

dcrookston:
It's been seven years -- where are we at?  The previous posts don't say which revision they're discussing so I have no idea if their comments are relevant to RevC (current as of this posting) or not.

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: dcrookston on March 09, 2022, 08:59:55 pm ---It's been seven years -- where are we at?  The previous posts don't say which revision they're discussing so I have no idea if their comments are relevant to RevC (current as of this posting) or not.

--- End quote ---

I've shown were it got to on many live shows and some other videos.
It has not been actively developed for 2 years now.
It got to a working final product, but needed a lot of extra work to go into production, which is something I have no interest in doing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version