Electronics > Open Source Hardware

what has become of the ?supply project

<< < (4/4)

simba15:
seems like a great idea.

Could it also be used to power an Arduino VIA 18650?

Are the schematics available in Gerber format or other? (If only PDF, how to import them to kicad or firtzing?)

Thanks,

jancumps:
That Arduino can be powered via the on-board USB. What would you gain with using a (ยต)Supply?

simba15:

--- Quote from: jancumps on March 14, 2022, 03:37:54 pm ---That Arduino can be powered via the on-board USB. What would you gain with using a (ยต)Supply?

--- End quote ---

Ahh I was mislead by the project name, This is more of a stand alone Power supply.

I was thinking it was a 18650 shield for Arduino ( with a programmable voltage supply output)

Looks like another great Dave Jones project, Nice and simple.

There are few alternatives, MiniWare MDP-XP _ Expensive but quite nice

Or DIY a USB PD Powered RD3005 - seems like a great idea.

ebastler:

--- Quote from: EEVblog on March 10, 2022, 03:40:00 am ---I've shown were it got to on many live shows and some other videos.
It has not been actively developed for 2 years now.
It got to a working final product, but needed a lot of extra work to go into production, which is something I have no interest in doing.

--- End quote ---

Would you consider open-sourcing the plans, and/or offering a partial kit?

EEVblog:

--- Quote from: ebastler on June 16, 2022, 06:57:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: EEVblog on March 10, 2022, 03:40:00 am ---I've shown were it got to on many live shows and some other videos.
It has not been actively developed for 2 years now.
It got to a working final product, but needed a lot of extra work to go into production, which is something I have no interest in doing.

--- End quote ---
Would you consider open-sourcing the plans, and/or offering a partial kit?

--- End quote ---

The source code is open source:
https://gitlab.com/eevblog

No to partial kits and likely all the stuff, as I will get stuck with endless suppprt requests for the next decade.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version