Author Topic: Audio Engineering Forum  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Filter_headTopic starter

• Contributor
Audio Engineering Forum
« on: January 09, 2017, 10:44:17 am »
Link below is a forum (new) I created to discuss audio engineering topics (vintage amplifier teardowns, test gear, op-amps, speaker filter networks and so on).  Limited moderation, no banner ads, just engineering stuff.  I would like to see participation from other engineering types that build, test audio gear.  Would also like to expand on the LTSpice simulations related to amplifier and loudspeakers simulations. 

http://www.northreadingeng.com/Forums/

Check it out, if you register and have suggestions to change or make it better please let me know.

Happy New Year,
jw
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 10:47:08 am by Filter_head »

Offline linux-works

• Super Contributor
    • netstuff
Re: Audio Engineering Forum
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 02:29:40 pm »
how will this offer a better forum than, say, diyaudio (which has the lion's share of audio diy guys) ?

Offline Filter_headTopic starter

• Contributor
Re: Audio Engineering Forum
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 03:28:19 pm »
Not necessarily a "better" forum but one perhaps with greater emphasis on data to support the topics discussed and claims made.  I'd be open to modifying the forum to the preferences of those that join.   I'd prefer to see discussions related to experimental treatments and correlations of experimental data with predictions, share SPICE models of complete amplifiers and discuss ways to manipulate data using, say Excel.   

Also, having more than one location on the web where a relatively small group of like minded individuals can discuss topics of extreme, common interest isn't necessarily a "bad' thing.  I have capability to provide the forum and decided to do so.       

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf