Author Topic: Electronic Gadgets/Device Teardown and Analysis Videos  (Read 1747 times)

Offline epyTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Electronic Gadgets/Device Teardown and Analysis Videos
« on: May 04, 2020, 04:11:18 am »
Hello Everyone,
I have started YT my channel for Teardown and Analysis videos.
I have posted my first video and lot many to come.

Whats Indside Wifi Router and What are all the parts used
Wifi Router Teardown
https://youtu.be/Ys93vcJGrBk

Offline Wilksey

• Super Contributor
Re: Electronic Gadgets/Device Teardown and Analysis Videos
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 09:30:37 am »
Not bad,

I would say try and edit out the awkward pauses, you said there are no "components connected" on the bottom, I guess you meant to say "components placed", when you are talking about the IC's you need to make sure you are talking and pointing to the right component, I knew what you were referring to but you were still pointing to the memory when you said "this is the main microcontroller", might be confusing for some beginners watching.

Just a few observations, you will get better the more you do, it's a good start, the rest of the video was fine, audio was clear, a few focus issues which most YTers have when showing things close up due to the camera response so nothing to worry about there, it might be worth post editing to show the IC identifiers at the right point in time in text on the video.

You may want to look at an intro and perhaps some kind of watermark on the video, could be text or a logo if you have one just so if people rip your videos you still have your mark on it, none of these are "important" to the content but just some thoughts.

Offline epyTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 11:46:29 am »
Thanks for your feedback   :).
This was really helpful for me and few points didn't even come in my mind.
I will make a note of it and i ll definitely make an improvement in my next video.

Offline Wilksey

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 04:04:47 pm »
No problem, you will naturally get improvements as you produce content, watch <insert your favourite channel here> and look at earlier videos vs later videos you should see a difference, but it doesn't mean the earlier videos are no good, some choose to redo their videos, but the information is still relevant, I think the audio is more important than the video as it's harder to concentrate if audio is off but if the video is off you can still follow along mainly.

Offline epyTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 04:22:43 pm »
Fake fitness band Teardown..
During teardown i got to know cheap fitness band doesn't contain any sensor to display data.

https://youtu.be/dKsD-tEKzks

Offline epyTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2020, 10:15:30 am »
Whats inside TV Settop box..
DVB (Digital Video Broadcasting Teardown)

https://youtu.be/HSDH4BtQdH4

Offline Bud

• Super Contributor
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2020, 07:09:58 pm »
During teardown i got to know cheap fitness band doesn't contain any sensor to display data.

Not sure why you concluded there is no sensor. The LEDs are actually one light emitting and one light sensor parts, they make a heart beat sensor by highlighting the skin and registering changes in skin absorption of the light, which corresponds to heartbeats. Have you tried the band before disassembling? 

And what is the deal with one single microcontroller? Why do you think a same microcontroller would not be capable of driving the display and at the same time to process input from the sensor?

You may have jumped to conclusions without actually understanding how such devices work. What experience you have in electronics?
Facebook-free life and Rigol-free shack.

Offline epyTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2020, 05:55:06 pm »

Not sure why you concluded there is no sensor. The LEDs are actually one light emitting and one light sensor parts, they make a heart beat sensor by highlighting the skin and registering changes in skin absorption of the light, which corresponds to heartbeats. Have you tried the band before disassembling? 

And what is the deal with one single microcontroller? Why do you think a same microcontroller would not be capable of driving the display and at the same time to process input from the sensor?

You may have jumped to conclusions without actually understanding how such devices work. What experience you have in electronics?

Thanks @bud for feedback. But i kept the band on the table and it was showing me the animation of measuring the heartbeat and i got the count as well  :o. So after that only i decided to open it. that band was cheap band i ordered it from aliexpress.
At some point i come to conclusion but that comes from experience only.
i said couple of about just a single microcontroller, means i was expecting other sensors as well which we can see it in other bands. that pcb wasn't having any other than controller.
I might have done some mistake.
i believe in one thing that people learns from experience and experience comes from mistake.  ;D

Offline epyTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2020, 03:54:19 am »
Set Top box disassemble, Digital Video Broadcasting Box Teardown, ALI 3329D DVB
https://youtu.be/HSDH4BtQdH4

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf