Author Topic: For The First Time in The History of Electronics  (Read 4547 times)

Offline hesam.moshiriTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
    • MyVanitar
For The First Time in The History of Electronics
« on: December 09, 2022, 06:42:31 pm »

Offline Zada Moore

• I'm Zada from Los Angeles, passionate about huntin
Re: For The First Time in The History of Electronics
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2024, 06:02:32 am »
I don't known what is the relationship between birds and the electronic devices? However, the cute birds looks very beautiful. :)
I'm Zada from Los Angeles, passionate about hunting adventures abroad. With over 15 years of experience, I've explored various cities and countries, seeking new hunting opportunities. I'm always open to fresh ideas and new chances in the hunting world.

Offline RoGeorge

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2024, 07:43:50 am »
Meet skaarj and his assistant, Mr Cucu, 13 years ago.   :)

Sound is in Romanian, but TL;DR, Mr Cucu is invited to insert the floppy disk into the unit (8'' FDD, made in FEPER, Romania).  Mr Cucu is a little shy to the camera, so skaarj is formatting the disk while Mr.Cucu is checking around the lab.

Mr. Cucu spent his days as a lab assistant, and eventually has had a violent death, being eaten by a cat.  :-\

skaarj continued to restore vintage computers and peripherals, made in Romania or in the Eastern Europe of the cold war, e.g:
Ro https://www.elforum.info/topic/140304-coral-independent-pdp11-felix-cfelix-m-robotron-emulator-unitate-de-banda-magnetica-pe-9-piste/
En https://hackaday.io/skaarj
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 07:51:24 am by RoGeorge »

The following users thanked this post: RAPo

Offline SeanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2024, 10:06:24 am »
Magpie but looks a lot like a mynah, which is a very good talker, and pretty smart. Late MIL had one, called "Stupid Bird", who went with her to Netherlands when she retired there on pension, along with Dibbis the dog. Both bird and dog lived to a very ripe old age, and both enjoyed playing in snow.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf