EEVblog > Other Blogs

I did it!! My Youtube movie: LeCroy 9400 - enjoying its 25000 points FTT

(1/1)

RobertGogol:
Hello,
Thank you all for sharing knowledge and courage in learning electronics!! Thank you!
I'm learning electronics over last 3-4 years, changed my profession from beeing architect over 18 years to be electronic musiacal instruments designer producer and tester :) Im doing / learning electronics (and english:) full time at home, also leading electronics workshops for beginners here in Pozna? in Poland. I'm hoping to start my first product croudfounding campaign in about 3-4 months, after 1,5 year of developing my synthesizer: modular digital / analog hybrid.
Today I want to share with you my 2 big achievements: shoving my face to the world and producing hi quality youtube movie about LeCroy 9400. Why this DSO is so important for me? Well, it cost me about 100$ and gives me everything I need and much more, when I work with audio signals, filters, generators etc. With analog Hameg 605 and HP 1650B logic analyzer + 40 years old multifunction gen, gives me power to do anything I want and ...can, for today. 
And this is my message: recognize your needs first, then buy an equipment  :-DMM
I hope that my movie can share above entusiasm for old gear.
I hope to have some positive feedback and produce more videos

best regards
Robert

joeqsmith:
Good job with your first video!  I would like to see your home made synthesizer in operation.

RobertGogol:
 Thank you!!

HAL-42b:
I love the production quality!

There is some Stanislaw Lem sci-fi quality about it. Please keep making videos.

Also, interesting to see another architect switching lanes.

RobertGogol:
HAL-42b
Thanks for your support, and funny thing:
- I was reading Lem's "THE INVINCIBLE" during production of this video :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version