EEVblog > Other Blogs

KPE - www.kaizerpowerelectronics.dk (see latest post for new videoes)

<< < (22/24) > >>

madsbarnkob:
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a Siemens Simatic S5-110 PLC CPU. The S5 series was released in 1979 with the 110 CPU being in the middle of the CPU range. I have spent countless hours on factory floors with my Siemens laptop, the FIELD PG, troubleshooting and programming this PLCs. PG is shor for the German word "PROGRAMMIER GERĂ„T" which is a programming device. I am tearing a hole in the universe, to bring my old fond memories back, by utilizing a super hot plasma discharge to eject the EEPROM!

madsbarnkob:
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a HTC Snap mobile phone. A Windows phone with a built-in trackball. Almost too cute to blow up. But after trying to take a photo with it, there was not a single regret sending this old phone to hot plasma heaven!

madsbarnkob:
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a Sonos Connect. If your audio keeps skipping, stopping or generally playing up, you could have an issue with wireless interference from other devices in your home. One way to reduce this interference is to switch 90MW of energy through your Sonos system.

madsbarnkob:
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a Samsung S4 Mini mobile phone. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is an Android smartphone and I have no excuse for blowing it up. Maybe except the broken screen.

madsbarnkob:
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a Samsung Galaxy Google Nexus mobile phone. The Galaxy Nexus (GT-I9250) is a Android smartphone co-developed by Google and Samsung Electronics. It is the third smartphone in the Google Nexus series, which received good reviews as the best Android phone in 2011 and in 2021 it received a giant plasma discharge.

Bonus info: If you look closely at the bottom left corner at 1:10 during the slow motion video, you can see one of the terminals being shot out of my pulse capacitor. This is the last video of pulse discharges, until I have a bigger and better capacitor :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version