EEVblog > Other Blogs

KPE - www.kaizerpowerelectronics.dk (see latest post for new videoes)

<< < (24/24)

madsbarnkob:
Re-use, re-purpose or re-invent. Do not just throw out stuff, see if you can use it in another way. The Earth Overshoot Day is something to take seriously. https://www.overshootday.org/

Pictures and more information: https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/electronics/diy-30w-led-work-lamp-from-a-discarded-street-light/

madsbarnkob:
The ALTIVAR 58 (ATV58) family of adjustable frequency AC drive controllers is used for controlling three-phase asynchronous motors. This controller in from the range of: 1–75 hp (0.75–55 kW) constant torque (100 hp variable torque), 400/460 V, three-phase input. In this teardown, I am giving you an overview of how its built, non-destructively as the unit works fine and will find a new home/be used.

Telemechanique was acquired by Schneider Electric in 1988, and in 2009, 21 years later, all the brands was adopted into the Schneider Electric portfolio and Telemechanique was no more.

madsbarnkob:
In this video I install and test the analog audio interrupter and gives a walk-through on how I am using it.

The analog interrupter audio input is quite simple and build up around a single LM339 op-amp. It has a toggle switch between normal BPS interrupter output and the op-amp output. The potentiometer is a frequency bandwidth limiter setting somewhere between allowing a maximum frequency from 100 up to 500 Hz. Overall on-time is still limited by the normal potentiometer for on-time adjustment.

madsbarnkob:
This Cisco headend/hub RF combining and splitting networks is used in Hybrid Fiber-Coaxial networks. HFC is a telecommunications industry term for a broadband network that combines optical fiber and coaxial cable. Advanced HFC networks include numerous 2-way interactive services that have changed the requirements for the configuration and flexibility of the systems.

Teardown of a Nokia Siemens Networks Flexi Multiradio amplifier. This was for example used for mobile phone base station installations and this particular part is a 2x50 Watt FRGL amplifier. This have been in service as a 2 antenna system for mobile telecommunications. It is GSM / EDGE and WCDMA / HSPA capable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version