Author Topic: KPE - www.kaizerpowerelectronics.dk (see latest post for new videoes)  (Read 132889 times)

Offline madsbarnkobTopic starter

• Frequent Contributor
    • Kaizer Power Electronics
Re: KPE - www.kaizerpowerelectronics.dk (see latest post for new videoes)
« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2021, 03:30:49 pm »
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a iPod Nano 2nd generation 4GB Pink model. This is a belonging of my back-then girlfriend, now spouse ♥. I did try to explode this on a earlier occasion in 2014, video should be somewhere on the channel in pulse power playlist :)

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #101 on: June 21, 2021, 04:56:17 pm »
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a Samsung Omnia Pro B7330 mobile phone. A mobile phone from the era of Windows mobile phones, it was poorly implemented and being reminded of the horrors of 2009 was not going to keep me from watching it die in a fiery explosion of hot-as-the-sun plasma discharge!

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2021, 02:37:55 pm »
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a iPhone 4S mobile phone. For a full in-depth review and my personal recommendations on iPhone repair, look up the video on my channel called "How to repair an iPhone". This is another way to repair and iPhone and free a human from torment and suffering.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2021, 06:26:52 pm »
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a TDA7495p Bluetooth Amplifier. I did a review of this a while ago and was not satisfied with the low audio quality and questionable user interface. This Chinese speaking amplifier is freed of all its junk solutions through a extreme pulse discharge cleansing process.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2021, 05:31:38 pm »
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a Nokia 710 mobile phone. It is a Windows mobile phone from 2011, running a breed of Windows CE 6.0 kernel. A mobile phone from the dark era of Windows OS handsets, a piece of electronics tormented by its operating system. In 2011, Windows only belongs on a PC. I try to fix this mistake through a 90 Mega Watt plasma discharge!

• Frequent Contributor
Exploding Siemens S5 PLC
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2021, 05:40:42 pm »
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a Siemens Simatic S5-110 PLC CPU. The S5 series was released in 1979 with the 110 CPU being in the middle of the CPU range. I have spent countless hours on factory floors with my Siemens laptop, the FIELD PG, troubleshooting and programming this PLCs. PG is shor for the German word "PROGRAMMIER GERÄT" which is a programming device. I am tearing a hole in the universe, to bring my old fond memories back, by utilizing a super hot plasma discharge to eject the EEPROM!

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #106 on: July 01, 2021, 03:37:14 pm »
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a HTC Snap mobile phone. A Windows phone with a built-in trackball. Almost too cute to blow up. But after trying to take a photo with it, there was not a single regret sending this old phone to hot plasma heaven!

• Frequent Contributor
50,000 Ampere is send through a Sonos Connect
« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2021, 03:48:02 pm »
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a Sonos Connect. If your audio keeps skipping, stopping or generally playing up, you could have an issue with wireless interference from other devices in your home. One way to reduce this interference is to switch 90MW of energy through your Sonos system.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2021, 05:13:01 pm »
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a Samsung S4 Mini mobile phone. The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is an Android smartphone and I have no excuse for blowing it up. Maybe except the broken screen.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #109 on: July 07, 2021, 06:06:27 pm »
A pulse discharge with a peak current of 50,000 Ampere is send through a Samsung Galaxy Google Nexus mobile phone. The Galaxy Nexus (GT-I9250) is a Android smartphone co-developed by Google and Samsung Electronics. It is the third smartphone in the Google Nexus series, which received good reviews as the best Android phone in 2011 and in 2021 it received a giant plasma discharge.

Bonus info: If you look closely at the bottom left corner at 1:10 during the slow motion video, you can see one of the terminals being shot out of my pulse capacitor. This is the last video of pulse discharges, until I have a bigger and better capacitor :)

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2021, 10:18:54 am »
In this video I build 6 Tesla coil interrupters with selector switches, normal and burst mode. There is also a seventh master interrupter to control 1 to 6 outputs from one controller. All schematics for the circuits and PCB layouts are now also available at my website in a complete project article: https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/tesla-coils/6-channel-drsstc-show-controller/

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2021, 12:46:52 pm »
Teardown of a Kathrein Dual Panel 1800/900 MHz used for both GSM (2G) and 3G mobile broadband technologies. It has options for Remote Electrical Titlt (RET) and on the inside we will find phase changers, splitters, combiners and 1800/900 MHz antenna elements. I give a walk-through of the circuit, what the different elements does and what kind of antenna design it is based upon.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #112 on: August 10, 2021, 01:37:35 pm »
Beethoven - Für Elise, on a Musical Tesla Coil. This is the first song I ever played on a SSTC as well, but that was back in January 2009 on my SSTC1: https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/tesla-coils/kaizer-sstc-i/ So check out the old video on the link and compare the two :)

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2021, 12:48:39 pm »
Old discarded equipment from a agriculture laboratory. Unfortunately damaged from the rough handling. This analyzer measures the CO2 levels in emissions using the principle of infrared absorption.

In this video I mount, update and test the Syntherrupter with its MIDI capabilities and gives a walk-through on how I am using it.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2021, 12:39:02 pm »
Teardown of some old and discarded DVB MPEG-2 Decoders that have been used in a large buildings distributed TV network. Despite that units look the same on the outside, they turned out to be very different hardware revisions on the inside. All pictures at https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/teardown/tandberg-tt1200-dvb-mpeg-2-decoder-teardown/

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2021, 08:22:56 pm »
Re-use, re-purpose or re-invent. Do not just throw out stuff, see if you can use it in another way. The Earth Overshoot Day is something to take seriously. https://www.overshootday.org/

Pictures and more information: https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/electronics/diy-30w-led-work-lamp-from-a-discarded-street-light/

• Frequent Contributor
Telemechanique Altivar 58, 10kW Motor Drive Teardown
« Reply #116 on: October 09, 2021, 12:28:29 pm »
The ALTIVAR 58 (ATV58) family of adjustable frequency AC drive controllers is used for controlling three-phase asynchronous motors. This controller in from the range of: 1–75 hp (0.75–55 kW) constant torque (100 hp variable torque), 400/460 V, three-phase input. In this teardown, I am giving you an overview of how its built, non-destructively as the unit works fine and will find a new home/be used.

Telemechanique was acquired by Schneider Electric in 1988, and in 2009, 21 years later, all the brands was adopted into the Schneider Electric portfolio and Telemechanique was no more.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2021, 09:59:02 am »
In this video I install and test the analog audio interrupter and gives a walk-through on how I am using it.

The analog interrupter audio input is quite simple and build up around a single LM339 op-amp. It has a toggle switch between normal BPS interrupter output and the op-amp output. The potentiometer is a frequency bandwidth limiter setting somewhere between allowing a maximum frequency from 100 up to 500 Hz. Overall on-time is still limited by the normal potentiometer for on-time adjustment.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2021, 08:16:02 am »
This Cisco headend/hub RF combining and splitting networks is used in Hybrid Fiber-Coaxial networks. HFC is a telecommunications industry term for a broadband network that combines optical fiber and coaxial cable. Advanced HFC networks include numerous 2-way interactive services that have changed the requirements for the configuration and flexibility of the systems.

Teardown of a Nokia Siemens Networks Flexi Multiradio amplifier. This was for example used for mobile phone base station installations and this particular part is a 2x50 Watt FRGL amplifier. This have been in service as a 2 antenna system for mobile telecommunications. It is GSM / EDGE and WCDMA / HSPA capable.

• Frequent Contributor
Victron Energie Atlas Combi 12V/800W Battery Charger/Inverter Teardown
« Reply #119 on: December 25, 2021, 02:17:47 pm »
I do a teardown and test of a Victron Energie Atlas Combi 12-800. It is a combined battery charger and 230VAC inverter. The battery charger of the Atlas Combi is suitable for a 230 VAC, (50 Hz) mains voltage. The charger works automatically, so batteries may remain permanently connected to the charger, even during winter storage. The Atlas Combi is suitable for starter batteries and semi-traction batteries of the lead/acid type in open or sealed designs. The inverter converts the 12 VDC into 230 VAC, 50 Hz.

• Frequent Contributor
Nokia Siemens 3G Flexi 2100MHz 2x50W Amplifier Circuit Analysis (Part 2 of 3)
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2022, 07:04:36 pm »
Circuit analysis of a Nokia Siemens Networks Flexi Multiradio base station FRGL amplifier. This have been in service as a 3 antenna system for mobile telecommunications. GSM/EDGE and WCDMA/HSPA capable. The FRGL amplifier has 2x50 Watt output power at a carrier frequency of 2.1GHz.

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2022, 05:57:18 pm »
Circuit analysis, reverse-engineering and hacking of a Nokia Siemens Networks Flexi Multiradio base station FRGL amplifier. The user Da_Stier from highvoltageforum.net made a deep circuit analysis of the power amplifier, reverse-engineered how it works, built new printed circuit boards to make it run standalone and built a new enclosure for it. Shifting its output frequency band from 2.1 GHz to 2.4 GHz, for us in HAM radio experiments.

Documentation, board files, datasheets and Discussion of reverse-engineering: https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=1860.0

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2022, 08:46:14 am »
Teardown and on-the-fly analysis of the circuits found inside a Kappa CF15 CCD camera. I got the camera with my stereo microscope used for electronics repairs and component identification. The camera was defective and taking it apart really made for a pleasant surprise of complexity and stuffed enclosure!

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2022, 06:32:05 pm »
This is a Merlin Gerin Masterpact M16N1 Circuit Breaker rated at 1600A/690VAC. This is the complete destruction and teardown of the Masterpact M circuit breaker. For all schematics, pictures and how I got it to work, can be found described in details in the discussion thread linked below.

Pictures and additional information: https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/teardown/merlin-gerin-masterpact-m16n1-teardown/
Discussion of teardown: https://highvoltageforum.net/index.php?topic=1513.0

• Frequent Contributor
Hitachi L7450 HPLC Diode Array Detector Teardown
« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2022, 03:48:06 pm »
This is a complete teardown of a Hitachi L7450 HPLC Diode-Array-Detector. HPLC is short for High Performance Liquid Chromatography. The DAD uses UV light to detect a color spectrum through a liquid flow cell into a linear detector.

Pictures and additional information: https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/teardown/hitachi-l7450-hplc-diode-array-detector-teardown/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf