Products > Programming

cppLisp: Lisp Interpreter Written in Modern C++

(1/3) > >>

richardman:
Interesting multi-page post on "Too many programming languages", especially interesting discussions on the XMOS, and the reference to ulisp. It just so happens that I am writing a Lisp interpreter in modern C++ and it has now been uploaded to github with the MIT license. No garbage collection yet - I will be adding one probably using shared_ptr. It uses boost variant and some lambda functions. At around 800 lines with comments and empty lines, it's not the smallest lisp, but it does support full Lisp semantics, e.g. a few tiny Lisp use vectors to store the cells, which would preclude them from supporting garbage collection.

Check it out if you like! https://github.com/richardman/cppLisp. Maybe you will find it interesting or even useful.

legacy:
I would prefer "neat C" rather than "C++" implementation so I can try to integrate it into kernel space for the very specific purpose of doing some kind of wild debugging.

uFort is currently on the way for this.

magic:
Now write a modern C++ implementation, well, in anything you want, I will not even care :-DD

richardman:
C is easy for me. I was looking for a challenge.

andersm:
Can you make it fully constexpr, so I can run my Lisp programs while compiling?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version