Author Topic: How we can charge a 5V device monitoring the input voltage in real time  (Read 1626 times)

Offline testtest

• Contributor
Re: How we can charge a 5V device monitoring the input voltage in real time
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2021, 10:49:13 pm »
Hi, sorry to keep you waiting but the engineer was running additional tests with better equipment: the result is  the voltage is equal to the input and the IC does not work at 2mhz or that the oscilloscope did not read any frequency

Offline testtest

• Contributor
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2021, 10:50:18 pm »
Hi, sorry to keep you waiting but the engineer was running additional tests with better equipment: the result is  the voltage is equal to the input and the IC does not work at 2mhz or that the oscilloscope did not read any frequency

Offline testtest

• Contributor
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2021, 11:07:16 pm »

Offline testtest

• Contributor
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2022, 01:31:56 pm »
Hi everybody,

sorry for the late response but we had a lot of trouble during testing so we have to undergo few twice with different tools.

At the end the main problem was that we took reference schematic which is for variable volatge IC, while fixed version was soldered.

Some of you spot the problem immediately but when we undergo troubleshooting purchasing a variable IC version and soldering on the board the issue remain (probably because our tool could not control the heat used during the soldering process)
My mistake was also not providing this forum with the BOM list, it will probably lead immediatly to the real problem and make it unquestionable.

Now we are going to change the configuration to support the fixed version and also we will place the input capacitors closer to the IC to reduce the noise.

My apologies again for the time you loose and my compliment for your efficiency in spotting the root cause almost at once.

My regards
Andrea Poma

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf