Author Topic: Best printer for toner transfer  (Read 6089 times)

Offline rfguy2020

• Contributor
Re: Best printer for toner transfer
« Reply #125 on: October 26, 2020, 06:19:49 am »
Huh? Your final question is basically “does anyone know what kind of printer that non-printer uses?”

The plate maker is the specialized printer. But it doesn’t print on paper, it produces printing plates used in a printing press to make large print runs.

Ok. The plate maker printer does not sound to be option. I was able to get backup printer for my Samsung this weekend. I bought another second hand SCX-3205 printer, so it won't be major catastrophe, if my old printer from 2011 decide to retire. This is not ideal solution, but better than nothing.

Offline teslastar

Re: Best printer for toner transfer
« Reply #126 on: November 13, 2020, 03:35:56 pm »
Without going overboard, Samsung has added in three useful utilities to the feature set of the SCX-3205. Screen print, Eco-Print and ID card print are all handy functions and ones not easy to find in other, similarly priced, all-in-ones. Given its reasonable asking price, it’s likely to help continue Samsung’s successful spread into the mono laser printer market. Moreover, its details you can find anywhere but the best price is only on https://www.mrdepot.ca/collections/canon-toner-cartridges.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 11:10:46 am by teslastar »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf