Electronics > Projects, Designs, and Technical Stuff

bottle inspection machine

(1/6) > >>

BlogRahul:

I found a video on Youtube showing how to inspect defectives  bottles on the conveyor

Link for video

inspection cabin tell which bottle is defective and rejection station send the defective bottle into rejection bin. I wonder how defective bottle get rejected on belt I don't understand logic because inspection cabin and rejection system are far away. How does rejection system know that which bottle need reject at rejection station

Does anyone have any idea

wraper:

--- Quote ---How does rejection system know that which bottle need reject at rejection station
--- End quote ---
Line moves at known speed, so the time when defective bottle needs to be removed is known. Also there may be an optical sensor which detects the bottle and can also be used for counting them.

BlogRahul:
Thanks! This means that belt speed should be always constant. We will not get the correct result if the belt speed is more or less.

Do you have any idea if the belt speed is adjustable then How the rejection system will work ?

wraper:
I don't know about this exact system but it's quite easy to regulate the belt speed in closed loop or measure its speed.

mikeselectricstuff:
An inspection camera can also potential measure the speed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version