Author Topic: bottle inspection machine  (Read 9277 times)

Offline Steffalompen

• Contributor
Re: bottle inspection machine
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2021, 02:21:33 pm »
I understood this notsomuch as "how exactly did they do everything in this video" and more as "I wish to check and reject unfilled bottles somewhat like this".
We really need to know more about the project.
But the clues this far, like the level of knowledge, hints to keeping it simple.
That's why I go with a more primitive industry-automation type solution instead of steppers, loads of sensors and tons of code.
The ideal solution to keep it simple would be to combine the detection and rejection into one position.

The following users thanked this post: BlogRahul

Offline BlogRahulTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2021, 12:31:28 pm »
I understood this notsomuch as "how exactly did they do everything in this video" and more as "I wish to check and reject unfilled bottles somewhat like this".
We really need to know more about the project.
But the clues this far, like the level of knowledge, hints to keeping it simple.
That's why I go with a more primitive industry-automation type solution instead of steppers, loads of sensors and tons of code.
The ideal solution to keep it simple would be to combine the detection and rejection into one position.
Agree, A lot of things are unclear in the video but with the help of all of you guys, I can now understand how any object reject on a conveyor belt. I am doing more research on it  I'll come back with a specific question   

Offline tooki

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2021, 01:23:43 pm »
But Its not undersood how the bit positon will shift for ecach botle between scanner and rejection
Either the clock that drives the belt, or the encoder used to monitor it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf