Electronics > Projects, Designs, and Technical Stuff

Cheapest store to buy Hakko FX888 today?

(1/2) > >>

Mint.:
Hey guys sorry for another Hakko FX888 topic. I am planning on buying this iron today, however I am not sure which online store or shop to buy it from that is a reputable dealer. Can somebody please point me in the right direction?

PeterG:
Where in Australia are you?

Regards

johnboxall:

--- Quote from: MintyCondition on December 18, 2011, 10:57:53 pm ---Hey guys sorry for another Hakko FX888 topic. I am planning on buying this iron today, however I am not sure which online store or shop to buy it from that is a reputable dealer. Can somebody please point me in the right direction?

--- End quote ---

Mektronics are $176 inc but not sure about delivery charge.
element-14 are $192 delivered. Order it today and get it tomorrow unless you're in the boondocks.

samgab:
Don't just pay the retail online price. With RS Components and Element14 you can request a quote. Do that, and let them know you want the quote to be the best they can do... Go with the best quote. I did that and got a much better than RRP price from RS Components for the FX888 (and for the Fluke 87V FWIW).

Mint.:

--- Quote from: samgab on December 19, 2011, 12:29:22 am ---Don't just pay the retail online price. With RS Components and Element14 you can request a quote. Do that, and let them know you want the quote to be the best they can do... Go with the best quote. I did that and got a much better than RRP price from RS Components for the FX888 (and for the Fluke 87V FWIW).

--- End quote ---
Hey Sam, thanks a lot for the suggestion. ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version