Author Topic: How to power on the board RockPro RK399 using the TNTOR 10.000mh power bank.  (Read 460 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ziomarioTopic starter

  • Contributor
  • Posts: 39
Hello.

I've bought the TNTOR 10000mAh power bank to power on my DIY tablet. It has 3 ports :

https://ibb.co/3FV5jnY

Below you can see the soc that I want to power using the power bank :

https://ibb.co/JmLPSQX

The board is the RockPro RK399. It should be powered through 12V / 3A as you can see below (you can find the full specs of the board here : https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/ROCKPro64

https://ibb.co/LrJDHQ8

What I don't understand is what cable should I use to connect the barrell connector of the board (that requires 12V / 3A minimum) to the powerbank ? And to what USB port should I connect it ? USB A / USB C or Micro USB ? As you can see all these 3 ports are 5V / 2A max input,while the board needs 12V / 3A minimum ; are these voltages compatible ? Can you point me to the right products (cable and / or converter) that I should buy to be able to turn on the board using that power bank ? thanks.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2025, 10:04:37 pm by ziomario »
 


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf

 

-->