Author Topic: Good Design Book For Learning Electronic circuit Design!!!!!  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Gurumurthy

• Regular Contributor
Hi to all,

Other than regular(University Exam) textbook like Sedra and Smith, Millman and Halkias Text book. Please give me some reference book which aims in analysis and design of Electronic circuit Design.

Kindly do the need full...

Offline Probb

• Contributor
Re: Good Design Book For Learning Electronic circuit Design!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 04:13:47 am »
"Electronic Devices" by Thomas Floyd is a good book to get your fundamentals. It's a textbook format, but the material is presented in a practical way - formulas for different devices are normally just given instead of mathematically derived and there's an enormous amount of application examples for each device presented.
If you're looking for a book that provides a very different approach to classic engineering text book formats, check out "The Art of Electronics" by Horowitz and Hill. Some consider it the best resource for electronic design, and some think it's just a mess of material - Personally, I think it's a great book simply because it gives a variety of different ways to think about electronics that you might not normally consider.
For an online resource, check out Analog Devices education section:
http://www.analog.com/en/education/courses-and-tutorials.html

The following users thanked this post: Gurumurthy

Offline kridri

• Contributor
Re: Good Design Book For Learning Electronic circuit Design!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 06:19:59 am »
The book written by Tietze and Schenk, Halbleiterschaltungstechnik is also good but mathematical introduction to parts and their models. Combined with The art of electronics you will have a theoretical and practical text book

The following users thanked this post: Gurumurthy

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf