Author Topic: Help Identifying this part  (Read 640 times)

Offline manytoolsmikeTopic starter

• Contributor
Help Identifying this part
« on: August 15, 2022, 11:36:36 am »
Hello Everyone,

These components where in series with an ultrasonic transducer. It was all potted so this was the best I could manage to not destroy them. I am assuming they are a fuse. The best I can read the markings say...

"250 V" and "SFF13F" or "SFFUS" the markings where mostly removed by the potting compound. I tried reading the mirrored image stuck to the potting. I included the un-mirrored image as well.

Dimensions are 11mm long and 5mm diameter. If anyone can identify the brand that would be a huge help.

Thanks all!

Mike

Offline SeanB

• Super Contributor
Re: Help Identifying this part
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 12:20:54 pm »
One time thermal fuse, Littelfuse has those, and the temperature is probably around 155C if the numbers are right.

https://www.digikey.com/en/products/filter/thermal-cutoffs-thermal-fuses-and-breakers/146?s=N4IgjCBcpgbFoDGUBmBDANgZwKYBoQB7KAbRAGYwB2MATgAYQBdAgBwBcoQBldgJwCWAOwDmIAL4EATPQAcshCGSR02fEVLh6AAgCCzNp0ggAqkIHsA8igCyONFgCufHBPHigA

will take you to the selection for Digikey USA for them, you will just have to read up the temerature on the line below the 250V marking.

Offline manytoolsmikeTopic starter

• Contributor
Re: Help Identifying this part
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 03:42:24 am »
Thanks for your help! You guys are awesome. I tried google image search and got nowhere.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf