Author Topic: How to obtain the specific component in LTspice ?  (Read 279 times)

Offline Patrick66Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
How to obtain the specific component in LTspice ?
« on: February 24, 2024, 09:49:35 am »
Hello everyone, I would like to ask how do I obtain the components of U1, U6, U9, 7U, 8U in the schematic below? The link to the video is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e9URouotjA. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Thank you everyone.

Online RoGeorge

• Super Contributor
Re: How to obtain the specific component in LTspice ?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2024, 10:58:13 am »
Usually, when one is using non-default LTspice libraries or symbols, those should be posted together with the .asc file in a reproducible manner, e.g. all together in a zip file.

Asking users to jump through extra hoops to visit sites and download libraries by name only and no specific file link might be a big deterrent (this observation is for the video author, he just answered your libs question couple of minutes ago in the YT comments).

The following users thanked this post: Patrick66

Offline Patrick66Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2024, 11:04:06 am »
Hello Sir, yea I just received the reply from the user. Thank you so much for the reply Sir appreciate it.

Online Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2024, 02:31:17 pm »
It does annoy me that LTSpice doesn't have a way of embedding symbols in the .asc file. Its easy to include models, as part of the asc file by opening the model in a text editor, copying it and pasting it into a SPICE directive.

The trouble with posting zip files is they could contain anything and many are cautious of downloading them from unknown sources.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf