Electronics > Projects, Designs, and Technical Stuff

Recommendation for a linear bench power supply under 150$

(1/2) > >>

drakejest:
I am thinking of treating myself to a bench power supply, it about time, i had so many situations that would have made things easier if i had a bench power supply. Anybody can recommend a quality power supply that cost around 150$

Features im interested in

* Linear Type
* 30volts and 3Amp atleast
* 1milliamps accuracy on current limiting and detection

ledtester:
The Korad KA3005P or -D model. Discussed widely on these forums.

drakejest:

--- Quote from: ledtester on September 19, 2021, 10:53:17 pm ---The Korad KA3005P or -D model. Discussed widely on these forums.

--- End quote ---

That really is some cheap and well reviewed product. Do you know what the usb/serial port at the back does?

ledtester:

--- Quote from: drakejest on September 20, 2021, 02:36:16 am ---That really is some cheap and well reviewed product. Do you know what the usb/serial port at the back does?

--- End quote ---

It allows you to control the power supply from a computer. Very useful for automated testing, for instance.

drakejest:

--- Quote from: ledtester on September 20, 2021, 04:50:38 am ---
--- Quote from: drakejest on September 20, 2021, 02:36:16 am ---That really is some cheap and well reviewed product. Do you know what the usb/serial port at the back does?

--- End quote ---

It allows you to control the power supply from a computer. Very useful for automated testing, for instance.

--- End quote ---

thats is really cool, this thing is already 10 years old are there newer revisions to this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version