Author Topic: SMPS for vacuum tube power amplifiers.(status: back at it)  (Read 19128 times)

Offline SK_Caterpilar_SKTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: SMPS for vacuum tube power amplifiers.(slowly givving up)
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2019, 10:12:18 pm »
I do agree that the knowledge these days is more available than it was before. I respect you for keeping your work up even trough the difficulties of the age you were livving in. But with technology advancing and these amazing options, yet we are going downhill with intelligence. There is much less kids with actuall interests, and hobbies other than facbook, games, or perhaps drinking as a tred in my country (yeah kids of age 13 show up to the bar to drink beer or strong stuff).. I myself dont like alcohol at all, but I have to respect others choices. And I also was a big gamer nerd and to admit I still am with that one speciffic game that I have been playing for 7 years now xD..

Anyways. The schematic is here I dont have speciffic values so far.
I think I will take a short break from this project it has been bothering me for too long now. I will still be forum active but I will prioritise other projects. I plan a 20W AB 1980s style transistor amplifier which I have the board layout already done for. Also a lab bench powersupply utilising the good old LM723 (and its not your average schematic found on the internet, its actually better.) up to 60Vout and 5A max.

There is a whole lot other things I have WIP, Im trying to keep it even.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf