Author Topic: Motorola C350 display driver  (Read 3349 times)

Offline LeopoldoTopic starter

• Contributor
Motorola C350 display driver
« on: December 21, 2015, 08:17:50 pm »
Hi guys!
I'm Leopoldo, a 19 years old italian student that's been working on a display for a school project. The display has been exctracted from a cell phone, the Motorola C350, and since I managed to "reverse engineer" it, I thought about sharing somewhere online how to drive it.
Here you can find the original datasheet, which is helpful but lacks in some fundamentals information that I had to find myself by scoping at the protocol with an oscilloscope. |O
So I also made a guide to help setting up every register needed to make it work flawlessly and show cool graphics. It's quite a tiny display, and the resolution is not that excellent, but for small project it may be fine. You can find all the info in the Interface pdf, that I wrote myself.
Just to let you know, I'm not doing this because the display is good or cheap, but just to allow other people to drive a similar display or the same one, if they're lucky enough; this way, in some years it will be possible to spread even more the knowledge of every display, making reverse engineering easier for everybody.

See you next time!! :D :D :D

• Contributor
Re: Motorola C350 display driver
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 08:36:38 pm »

• Contributor
Re: Motorola C350 display driver
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 06:32:01 pm »
Here you go! My personal library for Arduino for the Motorola C350 display :D :D :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf