Author Topic: A small (open source) Inventory Control application using Ms Access.  (Read 2240 times)

Offline Avelino Sampaio

• Contributor
Re: A small (open source) Inventory Control application using Ms Access.
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2021, 09:46:17 am »
Hi

I'm finally releasing the inventory control project, so you can start your inventory control.

When unzipping, just run the SysInventory_v_1.accdb file to load the application. Create a shortcut of this file on your desktop, for easy access.

Remembering that you first have to inform MS Access, that your folder is a "trusted location". This task is very simple, just follow the video offered.

The following users thanked this post: Bassman59

Offline Zero999

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2021, 12:13:30 pm »
Zero999

Thanks for the tip.

Image 1 and Image 2: My components are stored in drawers, pots, cases, boxes, ....

Image 3: I have many used parts. Sorting, storing and registering is a very boring task. How to have control of it all, without the help of an application?

Tell me how you handle this issue. What program do you use? What method do you use? How has this bothered you?
I haven't had this problem. At home, I organise my components in a some boxes and manually keep an eye on stock levels. At work, we have a system which works in a similar manner and we have a proper store.

Offline ak

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2021, 07:29:58 pm »
Just read about your program for keeping track of your parts. Some months ago we wrote a similar one at work. If anybody is interested:

https://github.com/ArnePhotonics/EpartStocker

Offline Avelino Sampaio

• Contributor
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2021, 08:10:29 am »
Hi

I am available to answer any questions. I also accept suggestions for possible improvements. If you wish, you can communicate in private.

Offline Avelino Sampaio

• Contributor
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2021, 09:37:38 am »
Hi

It has been very useful to save images with small example circuits. See the examples of Tl431 and TP4056.

Offline Avelino Sampaio

• Contributor
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2021, 02:04:46 pm »
Hi!

Image 1: I recently built this PSU. It took me 4 months to complete this project. Anyone who wants to follow up on all the details is at this link below.

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/power-supplies/368845-functions-mosfet-crc-filter-soft-start-sense-5.html

Image 2: Now I will carry out the inventory issue and have the final report of the project cost.

Offline Avelino Sampaio

• Contributor
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2021, 02:14:45 pm »
Hi

Zero999

Eu não tive esse problema. Em casa, organizo meus componentes em algumas caixas e fico de olho nos níveis de estoque manualmente. No trabalho, temos um sistema que funciona de forma semelhante e temos um armazém adequado.

Anyone else would like to express themselves, how do you handle your stock? Are you using an Excel spreadsheet?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf