Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Beginners / Re: Convert US standard 115V to International 230V
« Last post by shapirus on Today at 11:04:31 am »
Yes that's good point. It's not clear if those PSUs are the only PSUs the device uses, given the strange difference in the power levels mentioned initially.
I am looking for a connector to try to make a programming cable for a little  Mitsubishi Alpha2 PLC.

What is this connector called?

Thank you for any assistance.
Joe
Test Equipment / Re: Siglent SDM3045X Boot Hang
« Last post by somen on Today at 10:49:29 am »
Thank you tautech for your prompt assistance in solving this problem. I did everything according to the instructions sent. I took an old 1GB flash drive and formatted it in FAT32 (cluster size 4kb). I checked that the partition was active and copied the contents of the archive to the root of the disk. After recovery, I updated the firmware to version V5.01.01.09R2
Many thanks to tautech and this forum for providing the opportunity to quickly resolve the problem.
Projects, Designs, and Technical Stuff / W5500 broken link
« Last post by S. Petrukhin on Today at 10:49:11 am »
Hi, friends!

Has anyone encountered the problem of the WIZnet W5500 chip hanging from interference in a power line?
Line is completely isolated from the circuit galvanically ин optocoupler.
Even if the power supply is simply applied to the power wire, the connection is broken from time to time.
At the same time, SPI communication W5500 with the MCU is working, the Link indication is displayed both in the W5500 register and by LEDs.
But even ping, which is autonomous inside the W5500, does not work.

PE connected. I checked different Ethernet switches.

Complete circuit section diagram:
2141386-0
Test Equipment / Re: Siglent SDS3000X HD and upgraded SDS1000X HD
« Last post by Martin72 on Today at 10:44:11 am »
Same with the SDS3000. Unless it's significantly more powerful, faster than the SDS2000X HD, I have the same problem.
Double the memory, double the sample rate, double the bandwidth...
The 3000 series can then cost more.
Whereby the "significantly faster" would still have to be defined in terms of what is meant by this.
One second of acquisition time, for example, remains one second, even with the most expensive scopes in the world.

Programming / Re: Ticketing seat allocation problem
« Last post by eutectique on Today at 10:38:39 am »
My preferred solution is
Code: [Select]
AllocateSeats(nRequestedSeats)
TakeMyMoney and ConfirmBooking
TI has an online calculator called Webench, where you can design your SMPS.
You can create a design on the product page:
https://www.ti.com/product/LM61480
Try it!
Test Equipment / Re: Hacking the HDO1k/HDO4k Rigol 12 bit scope
« Last post by Cees on Today at 10:30:05 am »
Whatsoever, the fan speed reduction definitely is an improvement, but to really silence the scope, my take is that the fans would need to be replaced.

Agreed ;)
I replaced the original Fans Protechnic MGA6012MR-O15 (60x15) with Noctua NF-A6x25 - they fit 1:1 without any problems.
I have also fitted silicone frames under the fans.
The airflow and temperatures are the same, but the noise level is pleasantly quiet now :)

Is  Noctua NF-A6x25 the real part number as I see only the  three and four wires versions

Test Equipment / Re: frequency displayed in Hz
« Last post by Aldo22 on Today at 10:23:24 am »
Please tell me . How can I set the frequency to always be displayed in Hz (even if it is 10000Hz or 1,000,000Hz)?
Do I need to change the firmware for this?

This is not possible with normal settings, afaik.
Maybe DavidAlfa can tell you something about the firmware question.

Today I discovered something new that I didn't know.
Is it possible to generate a single 20ns pulse with the AWG of the Hantek?
Yes it's possible and it looks very OK.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next