Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
PCB/EDA/CAD / Re: LTspice AND statement
« Last post by Shell Albert on Today at 06:33:48 am »
Haha, so interesting.  I never use LTSpice,  although it's small size and has many libraries built-in, but it's too simple.  I highly recommend you to use Cadence Pspice, powerful, complicated and popular.
PCB/EDA/CAD / Re: High current traces meeting small component legs
« Last post by Shell Albert on Today at 06:30:05 am »
As you know, if a IC was released on market, then it was proved to have ability to hold its rated current described in its datasheet. so don't worry about anymore,  on PCBs, an old engineer in my company suggested us to draw a big copper shape under the pin, for high current circumstances, doing the calculation is better, but for normally, we just draw a big sufficient shape because we have more space on PCBs.
I tried to look at the by amyk linked pdf file but my system warns for a potential risk, so here is a link to a safer source for this datasheet: https://www.digchip.com/datasheets/parts/datasheet/304/PST600-pdf.php
PCB/EDA/CAD / Re: Allegro "X" PCB design: COMPARISON chart ???
« Last post by Shell Albert on Today at 06:23:40 am »
Yeah, I heard Cadence update Allegro to the latest version, the new generation powered with AI, called "Allegro X", but I have no courage to update to "X". Afraid to be the first man to eat the crab. haha. And Now, I'm using Allegro SPB23.1, be patient, waiting for 2 years after cadence issued all necessary patches.
General Technical Chat / Re: Crypto currency: What are your thoughts?
« Last post by Artz on Today at 06:21:59 am »
Navigating through money stress can feel overwhelming, but it's important to remember that there are strategies and tools available to help manage financial worries effectively.

Bitcoin went high and now it is falling again.

Every single bitcoin bullrun has had a 20% drawdown before extending its leg up in a big way.

Those who can't learn from the pattern will sell out for meagre gains or a loss, those who learn it are in for much larger rewards.
DIPtrace / Re: DipTrace 5.0 Beta
« Last post by SergElectron on Today at 06:21:42 am »
Are you a member of the Diptrace development team?
And, can we ask you questions?

Yes, I am part of the DipTrace team. You can ask me or use the technical support and the official forum.
Repair / Tektronix 2225 vertical display problem
« Last post by AndrewEp17 on Today at 06:19:27 am »
Hello, this is my first post. I bought a broken Tektronix 2225 to fix it for fun and the tube works and it has a trace but when I input a signal to either channel it displays a wave form but its barely there. I replaced pretty much every capacitor in it other than a few in the power supply. I checked the voltages and they seem to be correct. But i have to check them again. I think it might be a bad IC or transistor in the vertical amplifier or something and I was wondering if anybody here has any idea of what part would cause this. I included some pictures of channel 1 with and without a 1khz square wave. It doesn't look any better no matter what i change.
Anyone interested in these 2 Yokogawa probes? Asking price is €100 both together.

They are in excellent condition and working properly.
What you see on the pictures is what you get.

I am based in Germany and willing to ship worldwide. PM me in case you are intersted.

Payment via IBAN or Paypal. Buyer protection is possible if buyer pays the ~4% uplift.
I have indeed not used the mask editor at all yet. Could you describe what seems to be wrong? Ideally in a simple step-by-step sequence which we can try and reproduce.
- create a mask
- save the mask
- load the mask
- observe how the steps above have changed vertial scale, vertical position, and

I can not reproduce this issue as yesterday, but it had changed vertial scale, vertical position and i belive the trigger level.

But instead i can deliver another issue:
I have setup a qualified trigger that triggers just fine with 200mv/div, but changing to 100mv/div it does not trigger. The edge trigger does trigger on this signal down to 5mv.

Edit: just noticed a freeze (no auto trigger what so ever), that was resolved by pushing "Clear sweeps" a few times...  :palm:

I start wondering if my scope hase some issues itself, but then many of those were confirmed by others...
Not Microchip, but Mitsumi.

PST600DM in MMP-3A package.

Thanks a lot! You are godsend ;p
I saw this brand while looking, searched for the logo too but didn't do a good job it seems;p To be fair they look identical  >:D
I wonder though, where/how did you actually find it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next