Author Topic: Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000% (Report)  (Read 23733 times)

Offline UndweeberTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000% (Report)
« on: March 15, 2016, 12:51:39 am »
In short, this guy re-engineered an electrical motor in a way that it does not fight back the gasoline engine when electrical load increases, he explains that there is resistance only half a cycle, and another half there is assisted acceleration, he keeps saying he does not want bore viewers to death with details even though that makes no sense since people interested in electricity WOULD be interested in details:palm: anyway guy has been working on his inventions for 40 years.

He demonstrates 4 of his projects in total.

Can someone debunk or explain what he is talking about and if its credible?
The guy says "irregardless" so that alone should prepare you for the level of his education.
Also, in the first few minutes of the video you can hear the camera-man laugh.
625,914 People have watched his video, and 94% liked it, he is asking for donations to further his "research and development" so it could also be a scam.
Also $5,618 of $15k has been donated to his gofundme account already! :-//

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 06:40:33 am by Undweeber »

Offline uncle_bob

• Supporter
Re: Amplifying Power By Nearly 5000% (Report)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 01:13:54 am »
In short, this guy re-engineered an electrical motor in a way that it does not fight back the gasoline engine when electrical load increases, he explains that there is resistance only half a cycle, and another half there is assisted acceleration, he keeps saying he does not want bore viewers to death with details even though that makes no sense since people interested in electricity WOULD be interested in details:palm: anyway guy has been working on his inventions for 40 years.

I mean, the guy says "irregardless" so that alone should prepare you for the level of his education.

Hi

This scam has been going on for "a while". I first ran into it back in the 1970's. Without even watching the video:

You take a motor that is 98% efficient and forget about various loss contributors, now it's 99.99% effecient. It just "improved" by 2000:1 up go the headlines.

You take a well known motor design that runs at 80% efficiency and swap out another well known design that is at 98% ... wow you have made a discovery that improves things 10:1, that's a 1,000% improvement.

This probably dates back to the early 1900's.

Bob

Offline alsetalokin4017

• Super Contributor
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 01:42:06 am »
Ah, dear old Jim Murray. Why doesn't someone ask him why, if his output is nearly 50 times his input, his device still can't run itself? Or why he can't show the output of one device providing the input to another identical device, with power left over to run a resistive load?

I know why he can't do those things, and so does everyone else reading here.

It is remarkable, though, how he is able to misuse those Anritsu power analyzers to give him numbers he likes. Too bad you can't actually run loads on a bunch of red numbers, isn't it.
The easiest person to fool is yourself. -- Richard Feynman

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 02:34:33 am »
Ah, dear old Jim Murray. Why doesn't someone ask him why, if his output is nearly 50 times his input, his device still can't run itself? Or why he can't show the output of one device providing the input to another identical device, with power left over to run a resistive load?

I know why he can't do those things, and so does everyone else reading here.

It is remarkable, though, how he is able to misuse those Anritsu power analyzers to give him numbers he likes. Too bad you can't actually run loads on a bunch of red numbers, isn't it.

you just don't get it, he is just trying hard not to bore you with "boring" details  ;D but watch the whole video you have no idea  how serious he is about it, he does send some voltage back into the system, but when the lamp is off
Also point he is trying to make is efficiency, but overproduction, if I am understanding correctly, but he does mention 1000% efficiency, I am very confused watching him.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 02:40:05 am by Undweeber »

Offline Don Hills

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 07:39:38 am »
  ...  I am very confused watching him.

That's how he wants you. If he can't blind you with science he'll baffle you with bullshit.

The following users thanked this post: Rx7man

Offline bookaboo

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 09:32:36 am »
Let me guess.... it's suppressed by big gov and big power but he can sell you the plans for a very reasonable price...    :palm:

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 10:38:45 am »
Can someone debunk or explain what he is talking about and if its credible?

First law of Thermodynamics: conservation of energy. Bam! Debunked.  :-DD
You don't need to know how or why... Altough it can be a nice intellectual excercise to find the fault in the setup.

Greetings

Offline AndyC_772

• Super Contributor
  • Professional design engineer
    • Cawte Engineering | Reliable Electronics
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 01:20:59 pm »
In the first experiment, immediately before he turns on the breaker, his readouts show the motor running at 86.4V * 4.90A = 423.4W, all of which is being wasted as heat and noise.

Then, when he turns the breaker on, the motor's draw increases to 5.43A @ 87.0V = 472.4W, an increase of 49W.

On the output side, his lights draw 3.25A @ 12.3V, which is 40W.

Assuming the static losses remain roughly constant and are completely ignored, the best he can possibly claim is a motor-generator setup which tends towards about 82% efficiency.

His off-the-shelf generator may have even higher losses, and might indeed cause the motor to draw even more current for a given electrical output, but that only shows that even less efficient equipment exists.

The fact that he chooses to make a video of his life's work, and doesn't even address this simplest possible calculation, is mind boggling  |O

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2016, 05:14:24 pm »
exactly bro, I got a feeling the video was targeted at idiots who will send him money on "research" which is why he keeps repeating that he won't bore viewers with details  :palm:

he is a con artist, filled the room with tons of motors probably because he makes electrical motors and said a ton of gibberish that his generators are so efficient that they draw little power and that evil power companies would be angry with you for using so little power so they will penalize you

Online Alex Eisenhut

• Super Contributor
  • Place text here.
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 11:03:56 pm »
That's nothing, I've got a device that amplifies resistance by 10000%. Please send me money so I can make a video about it.
Hoarder of 8-bit Commodore relics and 1960s Tektronix 500-series stuff. Unconventional interior decorator.

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2016, 12:57:35 am »
lol you should make a video on youtube for people to send you money so you can make a video about your super efficient resistor amplifier :palm:

Online The Soulman

• Frequent Contributor
  • The sky is the limit!
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2016, 12:00:29 pm »
"Amplifying Power"  :-DD

Offline Red Squirrel

• Super Contributor
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2016, 07:37:59 pm »
Can't you just daisy chain a couple batterizers and achieve the same result?    :-DD

The following users thanked this post: botcrusher

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2016, 01:41:50 pm »
we have  mechanical amplifiers,but when it comes to electricity then it is always one on one ratio
and that is bloody strange

Offline Kilrah

• Supporter
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2016, 01:47:19 pm »
 :palm:

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2016, 02:11:47 pm »
we have  mechanical amplifiers,but when it comes to electricity then it is always one on one ratio
Amplifying force is not the same as amplifying power!  :palm: Or did you mean something different?
Power can be "amplified" when you slowly charge a capacitor and discharge it fast.
But you cannot do this continuously since the energy conservation law always applies.

Online wraper

• Supporter
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2016, 02:20:21 pm »
This amplification sounds that he found a way how to make power factor being really horrible, invented a reactive (mechanical) load  :-DD

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2016, 02:45:16 pm »
no I have not found anything new,I'm just interested in how we define work

Offline Kilrah

• Supporter
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2016, 03:02:32 pm »
Work = Force * distance which is an amount of energy, not power.

Seems you don't get the words right so unless you explain about what you're thinking things won't go very far.

Offline IanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2016, 03:23:48 pm »

Huh? A transformer is the electrical analog of a mechanical gearbox. Transformers do not always have a 1:1 ratio, in fact they rarely do.

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2016, 04:02:11 pm »
so work in reality is yust motion which requires energy
that is a bit strange somewhere before I discuss on this how car I think mathematically has more kinetic energy than it consumes per second to maintain the same speed.
I do not agree for transformer because regardless of the voltage difference,the ratio of the energy input in the primary is equal to the secondary so 1/1 - losses
I apologize for the maybe wrong use of the titles

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2016, 06:33:45 pm »
I did not put any numbers for car
so 1500 kg car 100 km/h kinetic energy 578703.7037 joule second
gasoline consumption per hour  7,5 liters or 70833 joule second
numbers for acceleration are terrible but all within the limits of energy conservation(with huge amounts of waste)
so What do this numbers say about the motion???

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2016, 08:22:11 pm »
for that type of acceleration at least 5000000 joule-Do you have a car?

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2016, 09:37:44 pm »
@RIS

You have not understod the difference between energy and power at all.

The car moving at a certain speed has kinetic energy. And it requires power to maintain that speed due to friction (air resistance, tires, drive train, ...). Basic school physics.
Motion doesn't require energy (look at things moving in space) but it requires energy to maintain the motion if there is friction (and there is always some amount of friction).

Didn't you have this conversation already with someone? And you still don't understand...  :-//

Offline IanB

• Super Contributor
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2016, 10:42:49 pm »
I do not agree for transformer because regardless of the voltage difference,the ratio of the energy input in the primary is equal to the secondary so 1/1 - losses

This is exactly true for a gearbox too. The power output from a gearbox is equal to the power input to the gearbox minus losses.

To put this in practical terms, the power measured at the road from the wheels of a car is always less than the power output from the engine.

Offline Delta

• Super Contributor
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 10:43:40 pm »
The thing that always crops up with all free energy shit is a fundamental misunderstanding of the differences between power and energy.  Sometimes it's a genuine misunderstanding on the part of the tinkerer or "amateur inventor", other times a deliberate tactic used to fleece money from people.

Add to the the lack of understanding of power factor and the inaccuracies inherent in trying to measuring power with nasty waveforms (usually using cheap instruments), and people can easily confuse themselves (honest) or others (dishonest).

Show me a machine boiling a litre of water instead of driving a couple of multimeters!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 10:46:50 pm by Delta »

The following users thanked this post: The Soulman

Offline alsetalokin4017

• Super Contributor
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2016, 12:38:44 am »
How about a battery running a motor running a generator running a power supply running a battery charger that keeps the battery charged and runs itself forever?    :wtf:

:popcorn:

Offline CatalinaWOW

• Super Contributor
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2016, 12:50:54 am »
There is a real possibility this guy is a con artist.  But there is another possibility which is perhaps more likely.  And definitely more frightening.  He really believes what he is saying and really is that confused and/or ignorant.  I have met several of these in my life. 

As Arthur Clark said, "Any sufficiently advanced technology seems like magic.", and for many people on this planet technology reached that point long before Newton and Leibnitz had their little snit.

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2016, 08:21:39 am »
oh I did not understand ,irrespective to modern and new technologys we still do just one thing we moves mass from one end to the other.
is that true or false.

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2016, 09:07:48 am »
oh I did not understand ,irrespective to modern and new technologys we still do just one thing we moves mass from one end to the other.
is that true or false.
For transportation; Yes.
Otherwise please explain in more detail what you mean with your statement.

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 09:33:55 am »
light bulb,ionization,grinding,drilling,heating,bending-all this, I've probably left out a lot, is yust movement of the mass
it would be better to say -find me a work done that does not include the movement of the masses or particles electrons, etc.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 09:48:04 am by RIS »

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 09:47:03 am »
light bulb,ionization,grinding,drilling,heating,bending-all this, I've probably left out a lot, is yust movement of the mass
No, they all convert energy from one state to another:
Light bulb: electricity to ratiation (light and heat)
Grinding, Drilling: Mechanical energy to heat (mostly)
etc...

I don't know if there is a huge loss in translation on your side....

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 09:55:33 am »
I agree that all of this is transformation of energy which requires the movement of the masses
as for example the heat, heat is the movement of particles ,warmer things have more kinetic energy than cooler things
and without this movement and particles it is impossible to detect heat.
right

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2016, 10:04:49 am »
This way to look at things may work for many cases, but not all. And it is very confusing and not accurate at all.
The light bulb for example converts electricity into electromagnetic radiation (photons) which is massless.

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2016, 10:16:55 am »
yes you're right for massless particles,but a large amount of massless can lift mass
the sun warms the earth right,so dams etc
 huge loss in translation on my side  I just thought I do not need to explain everything in detail
since you sounded as you know all these things
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 10:37:06 am by RIS »

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2016, 11:39:54 am »
so how do we solve this your statement Although I like the idea "Motion doesn't require energy"
Motion doesn't require energy (look at things moving in space) but it requires energy to maintain the motion if there is friction (and there is always some amount of friction).
If we get rid of friction on the car we will certainly travel further for the same amount of energy.
And can you tell me where would be power factor of our car since everybody is talking about it.

Offline Zeranin

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2016, 11:53:31 am »
There is a real possibility this guy is a con artist.  But there is another possibility which is perhaps more likely.  And definitely more frightening.  He really believes what he is saying and really is that confused and/or ignorant.  I have met several of these in my life. 

As Arthur Clark said, "Any sufficiently advanced technology seems like magic.", and for many people on this planet technology reached that point long before Newton and Leibnitz had their little snit.

I have studied a few people like this, just because I find humans fascinating and want to understand what makes them 'tick'.

Some might be out-and-out con artists, and some really do believe, but often it is more complicated.

In my experience, a common sequence of events is as follows. A person without scientific education, but who is nonetheless very clever in a 'hands-on' sense genuinely believes that they have invented something new that provides free energy. In best faith, they spend a great deal of time 'developing' it and promoting it, frequently 'almost perfecting' it with great confidence that it can be made to work, with just a bit more fine tuning and development. In other cases, the measurement methods may be flawed but the person genuinely believes that it works, and produces 'free energy'. The details don't matter. In this initial phase, they genuinely believe it works, or can be made to work, and they promote their invention, and attract funding for further development. In their own way, they become 'famous' attracting publicity, and money. In time, it starts to become clear that the invention does not actually work. However, human nature, pride and self-deception are stronger that factual evidence. Once a person has fame, publicity and funding, it's very difficult to give that up. Some people continue to genuinely believe. In other cases, self-deception takes over, where the person deceives himself that the invention is valid even though the evidence is to the contrary, fed by the addiction of fame, publicity and money. In some other cases, the person comes to realize full well that the invention does not work, but deliberately and dishonestly continues to pretend that it does, to continue the addictive publicity and money.

One can tell where people are at in the above, by noting their enthusiasm or reluctance to have the invention independently evaluated.

The following users thanked this post: mcinque

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2016, 11:54:52 am »
@RIS

There isn't a power factor in mechanics. But something socillates/vibrates is something very similar to apparent power since energy is constantly shifted from kinetic to potential and back. Very similar to a LC oscillator circuit.

Since you seem very interrested in Physics I suggest you take a look at some physics courses.
From many universities there are free recorded lectures available online! Maybe there is even something available in your language.

Just browse on the websites of the big universities in your country.

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2016, 01:37:28 pm »
well

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2016, 09:48:30 pm »
What are you trying to say with those pictures?

Offline Zeranin

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2016, 03:20:37 am »
When I go to this forum, there is an ad at the bottom of my screen that says :-

Magnetic Generator? $49
Eliminate Your Power Bill Easy Do It Yourself. Great Discount Now!
energyinnovator.org/Generator

I don't dare click on it, for fear that the sudden surge of free energy might damage my PC.  :bullshit:

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2016, 08:53:28 am »
What are you trying to say with those pictures?

as picture says Once there was a scientist,scientist among scientists,captain of all captains,he could make his own salvation and on distant planet.
is that true-Do not listen stories you should read it you self.
I see a lots of different comments and they are not worthy of commenting- sellers of switches commenting what is possible and what is not.
that is simply ridiculous

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2016, 09:32:26 am »
Oh boy...
Tesla; the messiah of the free energy religion...  ::)

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2016, 09:53:49 am »
how much papers you read about him I think the on real work of his

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2016, 10:04:11 am »
Psst, I've heard there are now special plates available that produce electricity when you put them outside!
They harness the power of energy waves from the universe.  :o

Even our beloved forum host Dave uses them! He has even made some videos about them.  :o
But you must keep this secret or else the big energy companys and the government will track you down and silence you!  :scared:

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2016, 10:11:14 am »
ohh sarcasm strongest weapon when you're powerless in certain matters

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2016, 10:55:44 am »
I think all this is not important whether these things exist or not,I respect scientists science and the things they do.
but when someone finds a better solution for certain problems with clear evidence like Tesla
and we say that it is impossible because we did not understand the meaning and idea
that tells about us the right scientific story who we really are which again has nothing to do with science.
I mean look paradox we can drill earth and refine what we want,but we can not hook up cable on sky irrespective of great general science education around the world never stronger in human history.
nevertheless we dare to say a particular individual is a con man-because how he could possibly make money if before that I do not earn.people even swear in knowledge and that they are 100% right.
so assessment of somebody by science is bloody ridiculous.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 11:34:10 am by RIS »

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2016, 11:21:05 am »
Please tell me what those better solutions are (from Tesla) and please provide a link to the paper(s).

If it were so much better, then a smart businessman would already make huge amounts of money with it. Yet in all those decades it couldn't stand the test of the open market.
And what does that tell you? Either they don't work as good or they are too expensive compared to todays established ones. Either way they are inferior.

Don't get me wrong, Tesla was a brilliant man but not everything he said/made is the end-all be-all.
Especially his whole wireless power distribution vision was just not practical. The efficiency is just too bad. That's why we still use and always will be using cables for power transportation.

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2016, 11:57:10 am »
I mean we can discuss on these matters indefinitely, therefore you have that alone.
but I'm glad that you said that his transformer is not efficient.
 primary coil was 15 meters in diameter Secondary somewhere in the middle
so what drives a man to do such a poor coefficient of coupling or rather almost non-existent
but he definitely knows how to make efficient transformer
and that's not funny that was a bloody total insanity
or?

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2016, 12:32:13 pm »
He went probably a bit nutty in his later years. Maybe too much shoulder patting and the success went to his head?

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2016, 12:39:41 pm »
I mean we all know how coupling works distance, magnetic field, material that we use
or coefficient depends on the strength of the magnetic field in the secondary winding which should be enormously high to reach 15 meters in diameter then coupling it could be perfect which raises other questions bloody hell where to find so much power. but certainly gives the answer on ignition timing of the primary winding
ohh im just babbling

He would never say word if not already hawe prepared evidence
very rare occurrence in people
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 12:45:03 pm by RIS »

Offline Delta

• Super Contributor
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2016, 01:17:58 pm »
RIS, if the evil giant corporation BigElectricCo are making big money by buying coal and natural gas, burning it to generate electricity and selling at a profit, and this free energy shit was real, do you not think they'd stop buying coal & gas, run these miracle machines and make big big big big BIG money instead?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 01:21:10 pm by Delta »

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2016, 03:29:26 pm »
I did not say that they are evil or some crazy conspiracy theory ,I say the world has some sort of lazy nature to solve certain problems.I mean we send rockets into space-yes that may help indirectly the only question is when and all of this we pay.
you have nasty sense for business even this small idea  says people would do everything on easier way without thinking
but money can not buy knowledge maybe a quick fix but not knowledge.
I hear that Britain has a problem with electricity
here it is a quick fix ,pay people to make electricity at home Gas is available everywhere
the only problem is that money will now be divided
I just noticed on this idea but I do not know whether I will proclaim it well, it is like grid requires power wave
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 03:58:25 pm by RIS »

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2016, 06:23:23 pm »
Small home based power plants (<20kW) have probably half the efficiency of a big power plant!
Plus it would almost never run at optimal power (best efficiency) and so reducing the efficiency further.
And you would have to use expensive gas, petrol or diesel and cannot use cheap coal.

On the upside you could use the heat to warm your house. But what to do with it in the summer?

Not to mention that there are much better ways of producing electricity than to burn dead dinosaurs. Water, wind and those ominous electricity producing plates.  ;)

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2016, 07:26:02 pm »
yes electricity producing plates
There was once a scientist who said that its plates can operate even at night.
so someone has missed several magnitudes
but both option sounds good.

Offline CatalinaWOW

• Super Contributor
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2016, 07:27:12 pm »
My counter has just gone up by one.

Offline Delta

• Super Contributor
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2016, 07:43:06 pm »
yes electricity producing plates
There was once a scientist who said that its plates can operate even at night.
so someone has missed several magnitudes
but both option sounds good.

I have electricity producing plates that work at night.  I use them to start my car...

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2016, 08:08:34 pm »
I can start car without them anytime ,that is a school from where I live
warning this procedure do not attempt on newer car models

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2016, 10:56:21 am »

so let we see who is an engineer

Offline alsetalokin4017

• Super Contributor
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2016, 12:47:37 pm »
RIS... go ahead and spend your money to buy a Rosch buoyancy generator if you believe the claims are true. Then you can report to us on how it works for you.

Meanwhile... you should look up the history and current "occupation" of Sterling Allan, the presenter whose face you see at the beginning of that video.

Offline Kalvin

• Super Contributor
  • Embedded SW/HW.
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2016, 12:52:15 pm »
What is their yearly energy bill?

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2016, 01:58:44 pm »
I heard he loves little childrens  :o-for whom he now works?
http://www.joespiterisargent.com/how-it-works/
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 02:40:48 pm by RIS »

Offline hayatepilot

• Frequent Contributor
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2016, 05:50:36 am »
RIS.......

You do realize, that those are all perpetual motion machines of the first kind? They all violate the first law of thermodynamics (conservation of energy).  :palm: :palm: :palm:
Search for "float belt perpetual motion". This idea is almost 150 years old!

Online The Soulman

• Frequent Contributor
  • The sky is the limit!
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2016, 09:12:13 am »
Didn't watch the entire video only bits and pieces, this thing is wasting a whole lot of energy in the form of heat (compressing air), noise and friction/wear of parts.  :palm:
Wait I have a idea, turn it of and the power consumption drops to zero, preserving energy for a lot
more useful things.
If producing heat and noise is the goal think loudspeakers, they're efficiency is 100% (as most devices..) divided
in 4% sound pressure and 96% heat.  :-+

The following users thanked this post: station240

Offline station240

• Supporter
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2016, 07:06:00 pm »
Didn't watch the entire video only bits and pieces, this thing is wasting a whole lot of energy in the form of heat (compressing air), noise and friction/wear of parts.  :palm:

Yes, wasted power comes in the form of heat, noise, light, magnetic fields, radiation.

In an ideal world (which doesn't exist), the generator would be totally silent, cool to the touch etc. Then you get 100% electricity out (note not 5000%), with nothing being converted to other forms of energy.

Offline RIS

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2016, 02:01:18 pm »

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these these thoughts racing
Through my brain
It's true

Offline GK

• Super Contributor
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2016, 02:18:15 pm »
I think all this is not important whether these things exist or not,I respect scientists science and the things they do.
but when someone finds a better solution for certain problems with clear evidence like Tesla
and we say that it is impossible because we did not understand the meaning and idea
that tells about us the right scientific story who we really are which again has nothing to do with science.
I mean look paradox we can drill earth and refine what we want,but we can not hook up cable on sky irrespective of great general science education around the world never stronger in human history.
nevertheless we dare to say a particular individual is a con man-because how he could possibly make money if before that I do not earn.people even swear in knowledge and that they are 100% right.
so assessment of somebody by science is bloody ridiculous.

Hey, I think this song was written just for you:

"I see miracles all around me
Stop and look around, it's all astounding
Water, fire, air and dirt
Fucking magnets, how do they work?
And I don't wanna talk to a scientist
Y'all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed"
Bzzzzt. No longer care, over this forum shit.........ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Rx7man

• Regular Contributor
  • Hobbyist/Hack/Farmer
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2020, 04:37:21 am »
This video just came up in a group I'm in.. I'd have posted a new topic for it but decided to search for the video here..

But.. But. .but.. He clearly states it's not violating the conservation of energy laws.. 

I couldn't bear to watch him ramble and deflect (saying he doesn't want to bore me) every time he approached something interesting... A lot of what he said is above my pay grade for understanding...

I think he could have saved a lot of words and numerical displays with a good oscilloscope and then been able to show what was happening in real time

Offline Non-Abelian

• Contributor
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2020, 03:31:53 am »
Why is it that kooks are so fascinated by magnets? Magnetic fields can't do work. (The line integral of v X B is identically zero), so in all this time, he hasn't even gotten Maxwell's equations and the Lorentz force sorted out. There really needs to be a worldwide web equivalent to alt.usenet.kooks.
That's not right - It's not even wrong - W. Pauli

Offline Rx7man

• Regular Contributor
  • Hobbyist/Hack/Farmer
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2020, 10:11:04 am »
Why is it that kooks are so fascinated by magnets? Magnetic fields can't do work. (The line integral of v X B is identically zero), so in all this time, he hasn't even gotten Maxwell's equations and the Lorentz force sorted out. There really needs to be a worldwide web equivalent to alt.usenet.kooks.

Wanna talk about it on Parler? :P

Offline Non-Abelian

• Contributor
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2020, 06:28:25 pm »
Is that the new website for kooks, too or just konspiracy theorists?
That's not right - It's not even wrong - W. Pauli

Offline Rx7man

• Regular Contributor
  • Hobbyist/Hack/Farmer
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2020, 11:38:59 pm »
what bitchute (no offense EEVblog) is to Youtube, Parler is to twitter :)

Offline Refrigerator

• Super Contributor
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2020, 12:13:05 pm »
I love it when people mix free energy and over-unity/perpetual motion together.
For example solar energy is free. Solar panels are not but when buying a solar panel solar energy does not come with it.
Much like a lawnmower is a tool to mow lawn, a solar panel is a tool to collect solar energy.

After you acquire a solar panel you can collect as much solar energy as you are willing/able to.
Free energy does exist.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 06:38:50 pm by Refrigerator »
I have a blog at http://brimmingideas.blogspot.com/ . Now less empty than ever before !
An expert of making MOSFETs explode.

Offline Rx7man

• Regular Contributor
  • Hobbyist/Hack/Farmer
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2020, 07:56:38 pm »
Theres a linguistic confusion between free (emancipated, liberated, unbound) and free (doesn't cost anything)

Offline bson

• Supporter
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2020, 08:29:05 am »
I'm not sure he's a con artist, I'd lean more towards crackpot...

Offline Rx7man

• Regular Contributor
  • Hobbyist/Hack/Farmer
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2021, 10:42:45 pm »
Here's what his discussion sounded like to me, and it applies to all sorts of other dodgy tech promos of course too

« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 10:45:35 pm by Rx7man »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf