Author Topic: How do you deal with freezing rain and solar panels?  (Read 19006 times)

Offline george80

• Regular Contributor
  • !
Re: How do you deal with freezing rain and solar panels?
« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2019, 09:03:07 am »
Given the rolling eyes smiley I assume you were making an ironic impression of a global warming denier.  :D

No, that's the look of an anti green cult Bullshit realist who can think for themselves and will not fall for the biggest scam ever played on the sheeple of the world by business and gubbermints whom are all using it as a gigantic cash cow.   :palm:

In any case, according to the gloom and doomists, we are already to late to do anything about it and not enough is or ever will be done, so may as well accept the inevitable or wait for the hoax to be exposed and be happy it was just a crock of unmitigated BS.   :phew:

Offline f4eru

• Super Contributor
    • Chargehanger
« Reply #126 on: February 28, 2019, 12:43:46 pm »
we are already to late to do anything about it and not enough is or ever will be done
What a load of smelly bullshit statements.

Offline george80

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2019, 02:08:36 pm »
we are already to late to do anything about it and not enough is or ever will be done
What a load of smelly bullshit statements.

I forgot, we can do something, end modern life as we know it. 
All become vegetarians, never heat or cool our homes, walk everywhere, cut off electricity all together ( you'll have to because making solar panels and wind turbines causes emissions!) and live like we are in the 18th century.

All to conform with some religious like belief created by those making a quid out of pushing the fantasy but actually doing nothing practical to stop what they supposedly see as the demon  and certainly nothing that doesn't come at a high cost and make a high profit or Revenue.

Does that clarify my omission better?   ;D

Offline Red SquirrelTopic starter

• Super Contributor
« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2019, 09:28:48 pm »
I guess patience is virtue, they are slowly starting to come back now with slightly warmer days.  When they produce they do melt the ice a little bit at a time.

I can't get inside the shed anymore but it's probably safe to assume the battery is fully charged. 

To give an idea of how much snow we have so far...

The following users thanked this post: fourtytwo42

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf