Author Topic: how to charge a S4P2 LiFePo4 battery array  (Read 1142 times)

Offline teganTopic starter

how to charge a S4P2 LiFePo4 battery array
« on: March 19, 2024, 01:30:55 pm »
im build myself an Ebike and ive been putting together a buget for build the  pack

i wanna go with LiFePo4  since they long life and cycel well and because the bike is a 3 wheel one.

looking over the kits i can buy im looking at the 1000 watt ones as I'm not in it for the speed but for the towing capacity since ive got a trailer to go with it.

there also a 500 watt kit as well.

the iusse is  is the  1000 watt draw 22 amps at 48 volts while the 500 draws over 10 amp the cells im looking at only take 10 amps max draw so i need put them in a S4P2 configuration

the other option is to put a volage divider on the throttle so that i can max the power above 10 amps the store owner said it an Amps based control vs speed based control so doing think i think will work.

the next iusse is how to charge the dang thing

so if I'm doing a S4P1 or S4p2 configuration im not fully sure how to get the array all in works

it has a BMS in the module and it says you can put them in a 4s configuration.

https://www.altronics.com.au/p/sl4551a-powerhouse-12v-20ah-lithium-lifepo4-battery/

this is the modul im looking into  if was doing the S4P2 configuration ill be using the 8ah cells

i dont see any procedures for 4s configurations

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf