Author Topic: Questions batterys lithium  (Read 5269 times)

Online Siwastaja

• Super Contributor
Re: Questions batterys lithium
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2021, 09:41:58 am »
IMAX B6 is a fairly big charger capable of large currents. I don't know if it can reliably be configured for small currents, if it can and you are careful on getting the max current setting right, it will be suitable.

It's also capable of balance charging multiple cells in series which is a feature you don't need so end up paying premium for a more capable unit than your needs are.

Specs says it can deliver minimum 0.1A charge current, so it should work assuming you get a working non-counterfeit unit.

0.5A would be a good charging current for your cells, maybe occasionally 1.0A if you are in hurry but no more than that.

The problem is engineering reliable and easy-to-use contact pins for those cells.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 09:45:03 am by Siwastaja »

Offline tiago1986Topic starter

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2021, 04:34:25 pm »
IMAX B6 is a fairly big charger capable of large currents. I don't know if it can reliably be configured for small currents, if it can and you are careful on getting the max current setting right, it will be suitable.

It's also capable of balance charging multiple cells in series which is a feature you don't need so end up paying premium for a more capable unit than your needs are.

Specs says it can deliver minimum 0.1A charge current, so it should work assuming you get a working non-counterfeit unit.

0.5A would be a good charging current for your cells, maybe occasionally 1.0A if you are in hurry but no more than that.

The problem is engineering reliable and easy-to-use contact pins for those cells.

would you recommend or not the Imax B6 for BM20 and BP5L batteries is it safe for these batteries? I would need an adapter to charge these batteries but I don't know where to buy

or would you recommend a cheaper, reliable charger to charge and discharge these smartphone batteries?

Online Siwastaja

• Super Contributor
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2021, 04:54:50 pm »
It's likely safe if not counterfeit and if you read the manuals, understand how to use it, and configure the charge current correctly.

I personally have a small XTAR brand charger which can charge a single cell, with a switch to choose between 0.5A and 1A charging. I pretty much trust it to be safe and would recommend. But this is for 18650 form factor so you need to design some connecting pins to your cellphone cells. I have used a few pogo pins soldered in parallel in the past for this purpose.

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2021, 09:37:11 am »
It's likely safe if not counterfeit and if you read the manuals, understand how to use it, and configure the charge current correctly.

I personally have a small XTAR brand charger which can charge a single cell, with a switch to choose between 0.5A and 1A charging. I pretty much trust it to be safe and would recommend. But this is for 18650 form factor so you need to design some connecting pins to your cellphone cells. I have used a few pogo pins soldered in parallel in the past for this purpose.

i need to buy a good charger and a good adapter for my removable lipo BM20 and BP-L5 batteries i have no experience in creating adapter, ineed help for choose

• Regular Contributor
  • !
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2021, 11:34:06 am »
Please help me find a good universal charger/discharger for my BM20 and BP-5L batteries

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf