Author Topic: Step Back Adjustable Output Converter - Controlled via Arduino  (Read 1129 times)

Offline 2XTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Hello,
I want to change the voltage of an output between 5V-12V (with max output currnet 7A). Does anyone knows if there is a chip switching regultor that has a pin where according the voltage that the arduino will set on this (or with a PWM - variable duty cycle) pin will change the output voltage? Every regulator that I find have the FB pin which has two resistors where the value of them will set the output voltage. One other solution it will be to create a back converter with a mosfet, inductor, capacitor and schottky but I saw that is not so simple. There is any calculator that will calculate what will be the values of the inductor and capacitor according the output voltage and current or because I don't want extreme precision on the output voltage and ripple there is any manual or site that will show how to select the right components with a "practical way"?

Offline ledtester

• Super Contributor
Re: Step Back Adjustable Output Converter - Controlled via Arduino
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 11:14:15 pm »
I want to change the voltage of an output between 5V-12V (with max output currnet 7A). Does anyone knows if there is a chip switching regultor that has a pin where according the voltage that the arduino will set on this (or with a PWM - variable duty cycle) pin will change the output voltage?

Check out this page:

https://www.fischl.de/dcdccontrol/

The following users thanked this post: 2X

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf