Author Topic: 6177C decent scan of schematic?  (Read 1846 times)

Offline motocoderTopic starter

• Supporter
  • Electrical Engineer
6177C decent scan of schematic?
« on: June 22, 2015, 02:56:01 am »
I'm off on another repair, this time an HP 6177C. Keysight has a scan of the manual, including a schematic, but the quality of the scan is so poor that I'm having trouble reading the numbers. Does anyone know of a better quality scan of this manual, or perhaps have access to a paper copy that they could scan for me?

Thanks

• Supporter
  • Electrical Engineer
Re: 6177C decent scan of schematic?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 04:54:43 am »

• Supporter
  • Electrical Engineer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 05:19:55 am »
The pages were upside down in the higher res PDF. I've fixed this using a trial copy of Adobe Acrobat, but I don't know how to reach the owner of that site to get him to update the copy. If any knows how to reach the owner of that site, please reply to the thread. Otherwise, if someone else is willing to host the corrected PDF, I can provide it (it's ~3MB - too big to upload as an attachment here).

Offline johnh

• Regular Contributor
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 07:59:50 am »

• Supporter
  • Electrical Engineer
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 01:33:40 pm »

http://www.ko4bb.com/cgi-bin/upload.pl

Thanks. I *think* I uploaded it, although it happened so quickly I wonder if it didn't actually upload correctly.

Also, for those that want an even better quality scan, I found a vendor that sells very good quality scans for $10. I got  his scan of the 6177C/6181C manual, and I am very happy with it. The schematic page in particular is 10 times better than the poor quality scan up on the HP/Agilent/Keysight web site. I'm not affiliated with this guy at all, just passing on the  info.

http://artekmanuals.com/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf