Author Topic: Nicolet 3091 Oscilloscope Resources ?  (Read 2937 times)

Offline weirdaljr

• Contributor
Nicolet 3091 Oscilloscope Resources ?
« on: September 15, 2015, 03:34:51 am »
Hello All,

I recently aquired a older Nicolet 3091 Digital scope and I am having some fun trying to get it up and going, but I am having trouble finding any good resources online as far as a downloadable owners/operator manual, and/or service manual.  I've done multiple searches, but only found spam links and junk.   I know its a long shot, but anyone know where I might find one?

Thanks in advance all, I appreciate any help I can get!

Offline tec5c

• Frequent Contributor
Re: Nicolet 3091 Oscilloscope Resources ?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 10:53:25 am »
There was a thread not too long ago about this exact query. The outcome was never posted, though perhaps you can PM the thread starter and see how he/she got on with finding a manual.

Thread here: https://www.eevblog.com/forum/buysellwanted/wtd-(us)-service-manual-for-nicolet-3091-oscilloscope/

Also, it seems there are copies of the service manual for sale on eBay etc.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nicolet-Manual-3091-Digital-Oscilloscope-Service-Manual-w-Schematics-/301590023531

Offline weirdaljr

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 12:48:20 pm »
Thanks!  I contacted him yesterday through here after your suggestion, maybe I will hear back there.  Following the other thread suggestion I also reached out to Thermo Scientific and received a prompt response letting me now they sold Nicolet's Oscilloscope business "long ago" to "LDS Test and Measurement".  Unfortunately my search on them shows they were purchased in 2008 by "Brüel & Kjær", so I am starting to think this route may be a wild goose chase :( 

Sadly I am starting to think eBay may be my only option.

Offline Eprentice

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2018, 07:08:36 pm »
I hope you bought the service manual from eBay. I've been searching for it and this forum is the best lead so far. Please let me know if you do have the service manual (for the Nicolet 3091.)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf