Author Topic: Bluetooth Ear Buds (Prime Brands)  (Read 548 times)

Offline IRBTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Bluetooth Ear Buds (Prime Brands)
« on: May 11, 2022, 12:45:46 pm »
I receive a pair or Prime Brands NFL ear buds as a gift. Turns out they were duds not buds. I reached out to Prime brands it took less than 3 weeks  they shipped me a replacement pair at no charge. The replacement ones look more like apple ear pods.

I am hoping some one can help me fix the original ones as I found them more comfortable.

There are a few unpopulated parts I think the SOT-23 is the important missing part, I am not certain but I think it is in the negative feed from the battery.

Also if any one can point me to the data sheet for the chip may be there is a sample circuit. 
JL "UEB094" I could not find the chip at http://www.zh-jieli.com/
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 01:23:40 pm by IRB »

Offline tooki

• Super Contributor
Re: Bluetooth Ear Buds (Prime Brands)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2022, 04:01:26 pm »
What gave you the idea that the unpopulated parts are the cause of the problem? It’s very common for there to be unpopulated component footprints in products.

Offline IRBTopic starter

• Regular Contributor
Re: Bluetooth Ear Buds (Prime Brands)
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2022, 12:01:38 pm »
It's just a guess. The person I spoke to at the company said is was an issue with the battery. They were unclear  if it is a charging issue or a not holding a charge issue. 

It could be an issue with the battery itself, and nothing to do with the PCB. There are two chips on the battery pack.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf