Electronics > Repair

DWH B00W dishwasher with flown component

(1/2) > >>

ljcarballo:
Let's see if someone has a plate for this dishwasher and can help me by giving me the nomenclature of the component marked in red in the photograph, which is marked on the plate as "TR01"

amyk:
It's an ST part. Wipe off the thermal paste and we may be able to tell you more than that.

Koray:
No no it is not thermal paste, it looks like the part has exploded. Maybe you can find the flown off pieces inside the machine?
K.

ljcarballo:
Unfortunately I could not find anything, so the first thing I did was look for photographs to see if I was able to find the silkscreen of the component or the schematic of the plate, but I have not been successful.

--- Quote from: Koray on May 17, 2021, 01:17:21 pm ---No no it is not thermal paste, it looks like the part has exploded. Maybe you can find the flown off pieces inside the machine?
K.

--- End quote ---

Alex_Baker:
My guess is that it would be a triac, judging by the use of "tr*" instead of "Q*", which would normally be a transistor or fet, but who knows what some factories would do. The manufacturer could have named it "tr" for transistor.  :-//

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version